ITT

Lines that change your life

Attached: 1644168432373.jpg (854x448, 57.84K)

aw sad monke

Attached: EjFfBIOXcAIsx6W.jpg (960x960, 123.74K)

Lots of cool things were built by slaves? What is even so bad about slavery?

Attached: IMG_20220113_153918.jpg (2002x2501, 523.07K)

>Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy. As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right.

This is now an EVA thread

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-11.56.51-PM-1024x576.png (1024x576, 601.32K)

The untold legions of unfathomable human suffering part

It's just a joke. It triggers you because you're a snowflake.

Anyone else ever just lay awake at night and wonder what Zendaya’s farts smell like?

Where’s the joke?

>Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire.

Attached: 106004-evangelion-neon-genesis-evangelion.jpg (280x207, 15.97K)

zendaya is so ugly

The joke is that she's weird and eccentric. Weirdly dark in unwelcome situations, like a goth without makeup. It's base-level characterization that has next to nothing to do with muh culture war. The fact that I have to explain this is kind of alarming.

a jew's words in a gentile mouthpiece

Attached: would not bang.jpg (470x480, 126.32K)

The fact that you stumbled through that explanation and ended up pivoting from it being a joke to being characterization is more alarming. And by alarming, I mean you're a moron.

I'll never get tired of seeing this incel cope

>uhhh jokes can't also be characterizing, economy of storytelling means you can only do one thing at a time and it has to be one or the other broh
It's always amusing to be called a moron by an obvious moron

>Burying memories is man’s way of surviving. But there are some things a man should never forget.

Attached: 97049-evangelion-neon-genesis-evangelion.jpg (280x208, 14.06K)

When you're stupid, I'm sure many things are amusing. What's amusing to me is your attempt to explain to that user how it was a joke was a horrendous clusterfuck. A trainwreck in real time. You are not as smart as you think you are, not even close.

Yes, but she has a charming personality.

When will BLM go tear down the pyramids?

Attached: we_wuz_kangs.webm (1282x404, 1.02M)

If you have a problem with human suffering then take it up with God

Attached: 20220322_173529.jpg (720x559, 176.34K)

yea, no shit, fearing the dark is only logical

All the seething replies confirm you’re right

>I'm 14 and this is deep: the show

for real
*fucks you in the ass and cuts off your limbs* take it up with God

Not my problem.

None of my family members owns or owned slaves going back 5 generations. Does that mean I have to still pay reparations?

Attached: FitTrack_LBSisBS-589x3671.jpg (589x367, 91.45K)

This isn't that bad really.

it's about power not history or facts

>filtered by NGE of all things
Embarrassing.

yes in fact you will have to pay more because Jews that owned slaves will not pay and you have to make up the difference

It's for teenagers. Nothing to get filtered by. The images you posted are ample proof.

>be black
>ancestors owned slaves
>get reparations from whites
americans are retarded

Why is MJ a mutt?

Attached: 7489eaf4155161f85adb01678462cbae.jpg (744x418, 28.74K)

It's painfully obvious she's using this line of dialogue to get out of being with the class on a group field trip so she can hang out alone by herself and not go on a stupid tour. The fact that she uses a line that the teacher immediately goes, "OH UH HA-HA-HA OKAY I CAN'T REFUTE YOUR POLITICAL BELIEFS, I GUESS YOU CAN STAY HERE..." made it obvious. I can't believe this line actually upsets people when all she's doing is trying to get out of class the same way someone lying, "It goes against my religious beliefs" would.

>You need to make the world work for me and not you
Great logic there mooncricket

"Do I look like I have "cunt" written on my forehead?"

Attached: ECH3y_TW4AA_ugn.png (750x400, 265.39K)

>Because it's my destiny to continue to live, even if it may result in the destruction of humanity. But I can also die here. Life and death are of equal value to me. Dying of your own will. That is the one and only absolute freedom there is.

Attached: A_Smile_of_Betrayal.png (985x644, 787.84K)

That's a pretty hyperbolic way to describe "being made to work"

It's also amusing to watch an idiot double down when they have no other recourse. Providing a very simple explanation of an extremely rudimentary concept does not qualify as an attempted show of intellect except to a complete simpleton, so I'm afraid you outed yourself. It only comes across as a "horrendous clusterfuck" to you because you somehow struggle to comprehend the elementary school level idea that you can communicate information in a scene while also being entertaining. It shows a complete lack of understanding about the basic fundamentals of storytelling on your part, one that is bred in ignorance and no doubt a feeble intellect. Keep in mind that this isn't even a masterful scene or a particularly exceptional movie, it's literally a superhero film for babies, and somehow it still vexes you. Now go ahead and tell me this post was too long and you were too cool to read it, thus confirming what I suspected about you all along.

Slavery is actually morally neutral and anyone who argues otherwise is plebeian in spirit