Hey you know what would be scary?

>hey you know what would be scary?
>a 5"6' fat white dude with glasses, acting like he's DAMAGED
I laughed every second of his """""""""""""""""""""""performance"""""""""""""""""

Attached: Paul-Dano-768x432.jpg (768x432, 23.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Paul-Dano-1320.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That’s terrifying to regular people nowadays

his fucking face pisses me off. something about his face makes me want to punch it. liked the movie "The Batman" but might have to pirate it. I can't take the idea of letting make money off that ugly motherfucker.

Paul Dano seemed to be at least 6ft in TWBB standing next to the lanky 6'2 DDL

he's a low-t noface. Wanting to save humanity from his offspring is normal behaviour.

that's how women feel about incels

Batman v Superman's Lex Luthor was more intimidating than this mofugga

What is wrong with his face? It looks odd.

he has a classic aura that makes him appear bigger than he actually is.

>in 30 years a few people on tv will still call him classic ironically even tho hes actually classic at this point because hes fucking 70

really makes you think

What a fucking 3 hour joke this turd turned out to be. I miss the days when only Raimi and Nolan were doing capeshit. Its sould died with them.

any good streams yet?
i can only find shitty cam recordings

it was great. one ofthe best thing in the movie, that character. plus the moment when batman let his guard down and let catwoman in his heart for a moment: cute and hetero relevant moment that i haven't seen at the movies in a long time. when was teh last time something "romantic" moved you in a movie?

idk why people praise his performance so much. it sucked so much

Don't even bother. Saw this with my normie cowirkers in the theatre (to socialize and keep myself sane) snd even they thought it was a boring, commical,dragged out, self imporant turd.

>plus the moment when batman let his guard down and let catwoman in his heart for a moment
What a faggot you are.

Riddler isn't supposed to be scary

celebheights.com/s/Paul-Dano-1320.html
He's at least 6 ft

Then wgy did they try to make him into a "scary" incel?

paul dano is almost 6'1

I never understood this joke. Please explain it.

he's just classic, man

>white
Terrifying.
All mass murderers and school shooters are white.