Severance

>Severance
what are your theories?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-03-20-12h26m52s185.png (1920x832, 653.98K)

Is this show just showing us what it's like to work for Apple?

Why is Patrica Arquette doing all this shit in her outside life ? that seems like a shit idea that they are not severed

Also when does she sleep?

They're testing severance as a product on them

Adam scott has parkinsons

This. Its all an experiment and they're not actually doing any work.

Are Turturo and Walken gay for each others or do I have autism?

Cant be that simple

The asian pregnant girl is defintely severed right ?

Attached: c3LoQPL.jpg (1300x683, 188.83K)

The black midwife chick from your pic is a spy from Lumon, I think. She takes Mark back WAY too easy with how horrendously he fucked things up the first time, and if I’m not mistaken she’s the one that recommended Patricia Arquette to be the nurse for his sister’s baby.

actually a good theory

yes
>>normalize old homofaggots
they couldn't just be work buddies

I don’t think so. Something is definitely going on with the numbers they have them sorting. They get genuine good and bad feelings based on viewing specific sets of numbers. And the bins they’re sorting them into are coded by the four tempers

Attached: E057E75B-8E79-4A25-A26A-7F559A7C5860.jpg (3021x3615, 3.24M)

>upon request, I can perform a fellatio

the higher ups were severed, but their innies have taken control and ended their outies lives.
So they now work 24/7, and pretend to be the outies outside.

pretty based if true

Yes

Attached: 1647986870749.png (1080x1474, 724.23K)

I’m not so sure about that. We saw at the start of last week’s episode Patricia Arquette and her weird shrine to Keir and how she’s been involved with the cult since she was a very little girl, even attending a special school founded by them. She’s been down since jump street. But, all that being said, it still doesn’t explain why she goes by two different names.

My theory is that no one watches this show and for some reason bots are trying to astroturf it

Fucking lumon niggers, man.

My theory is the show is downhill from here in quality

*requests fellatio*

Oh please, if it was 2 no name actors i woulf agree, but seeing walken act all shy and gay is hilarious.

I think its a macrocosm in itself. like a self sustaining organism. each sector has its own way of processing things. they obviously sort by personality type and using this Adam Scott guy as a Jesus type messiah revolutionary figure(leaving the book for his innie to find). they is also enemy faction trying to sabotage lumen. Definitely going to be season 2

the nika nika no mi

>nooo dont talk about anything but capeshit! You must be bots!
Fuck off, its an interesting show

>she’s been involved with the cult since she was a very little girl, attending a special school founded by them
I was reading a /lit/ thread earlier, found out that there's a philosopher that writes about educational theory named Kieran Egan (as opposed to Eagan Kier).
must be related.

>leaving the book for his innie to find)
This is the best part of the show imo. The book is filled with the most basic bitch takes but the innies see it as some grand philosophy and will base their revolution around it.
I hope in the end they have a statue to that faggot in the monument room, would be based.

I’ve heard people floating the idea that the functions each department is doing is somehow recreating the brain patterns of Keir Eagan so in a very literal sense he has achieved immortality.

>most linguists would agree the word “camaraderie” comes from the Latin root “camera”, meaning a device to take pictures with

Walken works for Cobel