Are they destined to live in Japan's shadow forever?

Are they destined to live in Japan's shadow forever?

Attached: map-republic-of-korea.png (1275x1275, 205.58K)

the sun rises in the east so yes, barring cloudy days, japan should cast a shadow on korea

lmao

kys

Not necessarily. A key step forward would be reunification with the North. But that's not likely in the immediate future and will take generations to pay off if/when it does happen.

Japan became very irrelevant, the is more Korean stuff than it was 20 years ago

yes. wtf is this shit

Attached: hfy102u22n661.jpg (2592x1944, 894.66K)

That's what you call SOVL

Why did Japan stop investing in R&D? I remember when Sony used to be a reliable brand.

korea can into kino. japan seems to have forgotten this craft ever since kurosawa kicked the bucket and anime only caters the weirdos

Attached: parasite2019.jpg (1200x500, 133.57K)

*SEOVL

Here I am
a member of the raising sun!!!

Korea? it has nothing to do with us.
Peace!!

Attached: 9RN86bY-640x853.jpg (640x853, 77.66K)

NO, clearly not. Korea has been and will be a part of China, not us.

Kek

this
fuck jap shit. based xi will wipe you up

Everything Korea produces is a derivative of Japan, they are soulless bugs with no creativity or originality. The only exception is their love for plastic surgery and producing ghoulish caricatures of human beings

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (419x562, 53.48K)

Based. We will never forget the kindness of the Great nation of China about 抗美援朝戰爭.
Together we will exterminate filthy amerilards.
Japs just can stay with the rimjobs of Amerilards

Attached: pimg_7597791613095685.jpg (600x440, 91.7K)

Yeah, I hope the glorious leader unite you with support from xi a.s.a.p.

Attached: top_image.jpg (1056x594, 348K)

Not before they exterminate Japs though.
They will nuke every part of your filthy islands and exterminate every single living thing in your shithole and then we will finally reunify, announce that past thing is past and there isn't DPRK in this world anymore so the world should get over with what they did in the past.

Attached: l_2017112901003819100306021.jpg (600x393, 122.11K)

Yes, America really did wrong. Korea must be united by DPRK, and it would be if the brainlet had not intervened.

nah korea is most likely going to be the next and final major power in asia once china falls
>B-B-BUT ANIMELAND
cope faggot, the japs will never be a major power with its cucked government (that's what they get for losing)

No, I just hope you Korea should be in part of China as long history. And DPRK is the best and legitimate Korea.

Eh, we're helping them to re-militarize right now. Japan seems to have realized that things aren't stable enough to solely rely on foreign military aid, especially when our focus may be split in the near future ( NATO )

Well DPRK will nuke you in the nearest future and I definitely support it. Your kinds will be exterminated in the nearest future?
What does it say in the picture? I think they want to kill you all.

Attached: www.uriminzokkiri.com_index.php_ptype=cgisas&stype=1&mtype=view&no=1225445.png (1348x2169, 413.12K)