30yo vs 50yo

30yo vs 50yo
Harry should have used a nomori agingery spell on her or something

Attached: milking.png (1873x1398, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7Bmi6K1oBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shit. Guess which one has been plant based for 20 years.

No shit. Guess which one has better plastic surgeons and is more obsessed with their looks

>30yo vs 50yo
>Harry should have used a nomori agingery spell on her or something

Attached: 1641012775336.jpg (642x361, 57.06K)

Emma Wallson is a vegan?

Seethe harder fat ass. Go eat another hamburger.

LEAVE EMMA ALONE! SHE LOOKS FINE!

Attached: 1647360856585.jpg (1536x1912, 558.1K)

No, she's the meat eating skank who ages like rancid milk.

Leto is also a vegan

why are women so ugly?

Leto is the only one of the two who is vegan, henceforth why he looks amazing at his age.

You don't need to make shit up about Emma to make her seem awful. These threads are kind of pathetic.

I had broccoli, chicken and bananas today.
seems like you are the one seething, vegan incel.

PS: you are not gonna look like Jaret Leto @50 without an expensive surgeon, faggot

If she ate more meat she'd look younger and the higher amount of animal fats would give her better skin.
Vegans all look sickly and weak.

LMAO

>watches Jared Leto interview
>not a single facial muscle moving while he speaks
hmmmm I really wonder why that is

I guarantee you I am more attractive than you in literally every capacity, and I will in fact look as young as Jared at his age naturally.

Good job making yourself look retarded. You literally have no idea what you're talking about. If she stopped consuming dairy and meat she'd look like less of a grandma skank.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7Bmi6K1oBs

no you wont

>nomori agingery

Attached: 1645610634452.png (357x413, 9.58K)

Nobody likes you.

left looks like a good fuck, right looks like a good friend

Keep seething. I love it. You skinnyfat, balding cunts.

You niggas really forgot about adrenachrome huh

Humans evolved to eat meat, veganism is a cult that appeals to retards who put feelings above facts.

As much as you forgot about photoshop, yes.

keep deluding yourself into thinking you can look wrinklefree at 50 without help

this video literally confirms what I said. he literally is expressionless the entire 6 minutes. only his mouth moves a tiny wee bit.

gee, I wonder which frequently used for cosmetic surgery chemical does that?

DON'T look up what Denny from The Room looks like now.

let's see your face, faggot.
>inb4 muh privacy
kys lol, block the eyes out

guarantee you look like every other soi guzzling faggot

Holy vegan cope

jared leto exists more as a brand then as a person.

emma watson hasn't been in anything notable since that once netflix movie about that ambassador in some jungle town or whatever.

"jared leto" presents himself as a product to be used and cast and associated with

emma presents herself as a human being with history behind her wrikles when she smiles.

emma watson, taken by HD phone video, then meticuliously scrolled through to see the most unflattering frame.
meanwhile jared leto is stone face paralytic from too much botox appears the same in every frame he is in.

Humans evolved to defy nature, you stupid fuck. Why do you think we drive cars and fly planes? You're a slave to the past because you're lazy and apathetic. You're not part of the future. You're a fucking relic. Come up with any excuse you can to satisfy your "personal preference." Veganism is not just about feelings, you're just a primitive manlet straw manning the argument to fit your toxic idea of masculinity and human nature.

RETIN-A SUNSCREEN RETIN-A SUNSCREEN

He has always been stoic. Not everyone mimes expressions to satisfy their interlocutor you insecure wanker. He smiles and raises his browses multiple times without any sign of restriction.

Diet is help, you idiot. So is not smoking, drinking, or staying in the sun.

The real redpill here is that the only REAL way to look good at 50 is a combination of diet and training (not exercise).
That's the only hope and then genetics still come into play.

>the most unflattering frame
IT'S ON VIDEOOOOOO. IT'S NOT ONE FRAME. COPE.

legit post
>tretinoin 0.1% every day
>spf 30+ sunscreen every day
>HIIT and lifting
>don't be a fat fuck
>don't drink and definitely do not smoke
>finasteride/hair transplant or hair system (if you're scared of fin) if balding
Congratulations, you are now going to age well.

Yeah, doing all of that while consuming carcinogenic/inflammatory food is going to mitigate the benefits of doing any of that.

>Men take care of themselves while women coast
Tale as old as time.

Jared Leto is the exception. My god, he’s so hot.

is that children's blood in Leto's mouth?

Let's see user's vegan body.

Yeah, all of that is pointless if you eat a vegan diet, which causes malnutrition and stresses the body