Turning Red

This movie is not for you! Period!

Attached: 1002584672-photo-u-376892289-732x752.jpg (732x752, 94.43K)

>Period!
lol that's what the movie is about

>some focus group/girlboss propaganda chimera that is in no way realistic or relatable
>actual human
lol

who are these so called 'men' i don't remember taking part in any survey

Attached: 1647478445854.gif (236x224, 1.12M)

Men aren't even watching this to begin with

Or is this about trannies ?

She's so close to discovering that it's because the story itself is shit.

not everything needs to be relatable. are you fucking retarded.
also
>twitter screencap thread

shill thread

The share number of adult aged white men obessioning over this kids movie that was made for girls is disturbing. It's a clear sign that white men are deteriorating in character.

Why is she carrying that case with her teeth if both her hands are free?

Yeah no shit. As a boy you want to be everything you find cool, yeah I wanna be a bug, yeah I wanna be a dinosaur, yeah I wanna be a car, yeah I wanna be a robot. Those are awesome and epic and I wanted to be them. Anyways good movie.

Me? Relating to a girl? But i will never be a woman.

Attached: 1611773662563.png (365x496, 197.61K)

>This movie is not for you!
Same thing that one reviewer said, and yet, the woke mob mercilessly attacked him for admitting it anyway.

>It's easier to relate to bugs, toys, monsters, cars, rats, elves, robots
Yes. Because it's not about the identity of the character, it's about the story. The story of Seeing Red isn't relatable because it's very, very specific, and the sense of humor is very very catered to one specific demographic.

did anyone here actually watch it?
i tried to watch some clips of it and its a hard pass

But this movie is about bugs too.

It is but it’s also that the animation is designed to be deliberately provocative.
In the same way corporations spend money figuring out how to make the eyes of cereal box characters grab the attention of babies, so too the wide eyed expressions of the characters in this show are meant to evoke emotions in human adults.
White men should know better but apparently a lot of us don’t

Attached: 29DA4458-2C6B-4331-A459-6A4B9E203C4C.jpg (828x731, 470.72K)

>Give bugs, toys, monsters, cars, rats, elves, and robots human male personalities
>Be surprised when human males relate to them than the 11 year old girl (who can become a Panda which is somehow not a turnoff from relatability)

well by their own logic it's impossible to relate to anyone that doesn't look exactly like you

>not for me
cool, its banned from my household.

Attached: 1622075061969.jpg (952x537, 142.42K)

>toy story is a new, better guy shows up and the old guy feels replaced, but they find common ground and work together
>bugs life is guy feels lost and unappreciated in his role in life. Also something to do with taxes being shit.
>Monsters inc is old workforce being replaced by new technology, and maybe something about parenting in there.

>wall-e is just kino. More emotion and character expressed by two robots who have a vocabulary of 3 words.

Why are so many of you watching and obsessing over children's movies?

>one male film reviewer didn't think the film held his attention
>MEN ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT GIRL POWER!

Attached: snl.webm (1280x960, 879.84K)

You know, the men that live rent free in every twitter user's mind