Movie takes place in Hooters

>movie takes place in Hooters
wtf. This is a real restaurant?!

Attached: IMG_7269.jpg (3264x4896, 1.44M)

teen hooters was a thing for a bit

More of a Raisins guy, myself.

Hooters is garbage once you find out strip clubs have buffets

>strip club buffet
how utterly decadent

It's a nice family restaurant

Went to once when I was 18 and was very underwhelmed

yeah
they aren't as good as they used to be, feminists and religious groups(same thing) pushed for more ugly girls to be waitresses.
It's not the same.

Twin Peaks is a competing restaurant chain with a similar gimmick. It has nothing to do with the show, but it's fun to imagine.

Attached: video_image-305445.jpg (706x706, 109.01K)

not all strip cubs have buffets my dude, unless you live in a city they certainly do not.

I work with a lot of older dudes and if we go out to eat they always want to go to Twin Peaks, which is a similar restaurant with girls in bikini tops and shorts. I don't really see the appeal. The girls are a little flirty but you know they aren't in to you. I guess the appeal is for the very stupid who think the girls there are actually into you. And then you have the appeal of the guy that likes scantily dressed women being forced to serve you and smile even if you're a big creep. Maybe that's the big brain take on the place and I'm just a midwit.

>This is a real restaurant
Nah, it's pretty shitty food for shitty people that functions as a softcore strip club.

Do americans really need to eat wherever they go?

Very uncomfortable place. The waitresses literally hate you because they hate all men

I work as a line cook at twin peaks because they pay $17 hr (min wage in my area/state is $7.25)

ama

I'm not googling that.

It could be Tilted Kilt which is similar and just as shitty.

You fuck any of the waitresses?

>durrrr americans are fat
fuck off obsessed retard

who'd you fuck?

it's okay roasties couldn't compete and roasted it until it closed

are the girls hot at your establishment?
have you banged any of them?
post pictures

They may hate me but I don't hate them

girls at these places must be ugly since there's barely any voyeur vids

Lol what happens if you're a manager and one of your girls gets fat over the years? Do you just fire her? Would that be illegal?

God I love eating wings with a bunch of fellow premature ejaculators with a semi boner

Where my order man been here hour

they're models who serve food not waitresses so it's legal to fire them

Ah, a kindred soul

no it wouldn't
they are technically "models" on the contract
being a model puts certain requirements in place

It's at will employment, dipshit. You can fire them for any reason, no reason, or a false reason.

Stop getting your legal advice from a fucking Ocean's 11 movie.

how do I order your special sauce

See, the beauty of female psychology would make her want to quit on her own because all the other girls look better than the fat one.
The managers who run the place know this and can rest easy in knowing that their employees won't go bad.

Topkek, interesting. So what happens when they start getting old? Like that girl in the deleted .webm above with all the tattoos and shit. Where the hell is she going to work after that? Maybe they're all students. Or they all get married to Mr betabux

Should try opium or anti-depressants, might help.

You have to stuff your face when ogling a young woman get naked?

I highly doubt a woman wants to work in that environment all her life, and once she gets less and less attention and has to stare at reflections of what she once was, she will either wither away and die or go work at a bank.

>feminists and religious groups(same thing)
> *looks up feminists*
> *original feminists were the Christian Feminists*
More true than you realize.

Why would they work there if they hate all men? Just get a normal waitress job.

Yeah my uncle brought me and my brothers to one in Atlanta Georgia back when I was 12. It was hard for me to keep a straight/normal face the whole time. It was pretty based of him, but then again he was a pretty based person in general
>married late
>some sort of odd centrist politics
>8/10 wife
>Considerably wealthy
>Waited 40+ years to get a child
>Taught me and my brothers basic financing principals when I was ~10
>Helped me end my childhood communist stage early before it would get embarrassing
>Spends his free time watching football and learning about the stock market
>Calm and cool personality but if you made him angry, you would severely regret it for the next 2 weeks
>Went to law school, but dropped out because he hated it. Then went to get a masters in economics and paid off at least 75,000 in student loans easily
The only issue is that he has a notorious rivalry with his brother (my dad) for poorly explained reasons

>she will either wither away and die
lol theyre not trannies