What are some cult classics?

What are some cult classics?

Attached: 71213375[1].jpg (1200x1200, 251.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VeGjdSSFLMA
heavensgate.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Southland tales

Marshall Applewhite was right and I missed my chance to ascend.

Attached: 1625646410627.jpg (1500x1500, 971.2K)

he was proven right in the end

fun fact: the heaven's gate website is still up

the HBO doc was kino. One of the cultists who left his vehicle was the brother of Star Treks Lt-Uhura. Reality is stranger than fiction.

Attached: p19152573_b_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 421.84K)

kino

My vehicle's name is BMMODY :)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VeGjdSSFLMA
He certainly was

Watching it now. What's so weird is they look like their in a fucking cult. How and why? Is it just the weird haircuts?

They could leave any time, they got to visit friends and family. Also, there was zero rape and creepiness that you usually find in cults. The only fucked up thing was the castration, but it was voluntary

>The only fucked up thing was the castration
Pic related was pretty fucked up too

Attached: heavens-gate-ap[1].jpg (1825x1217, 270.06K)

Yea I’ve always just thought of them as a club for people who wanted to kys. Marshal provided the nicest atmosphere and circumstances possible for them, right down to the last meal of Turkey pot pie and blueberry cheesecake, I think he should be awarded a posthumous medal of merit

Pretty fresh kicks though. For being the "away team" they surely were outfitted well.

Looking for a movie.
I believe a kid/kids find out their step dad/mother is in a cult. Not sure but I think they were in some fancy house far from cities. They may have found a video or news articles about it.
Any ideas? It wasn't necessarily a good movie. And not very old.

They didn't even get to live long enough to see 10 year boys get to turn their penises into vaginas. They really missed out.

the world ended in 2012, you can feel it and see it everywhere

Attached: 1634663990102.png (298x292, 20.96K)

This is actually based on him and his partner from Before Heaven's Gate. They were part of UFO lore for awhile as possible real ayys.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-09-08 at 19-14-55 MV5BYTNmNjQxMTktZDQ0OS00NGY2LTlhNmEtNmU2NzgwYmRmNmVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI4MDMyMTU _V1_ jpg [...].png (386x571, 526.49K)

their website is still up btw
heavensgate.com/

Unironically the most aesthetic cult

space jam