Reminder that this 90 yearold man posts on Any Forums

reminder that this 90 yearold man posts on Any Forums

mobile.twitter.com/williamshatner/status/861408435501383680?lang=en

Attached: 210720-william-shatner-se-1241p.jpg (760x507, 58.67K)

Yeah and this 90 year old man has flown to outer spatse. So what have you achieved, cuck?

most 70 year olds look like withered walking corpses
the shatman is 90 and still looks human

how do achieve this?

in the great shatner vs. nimoy wars its clear who the protagonist is

well ..... that's what we'll try to find out ......

>Still posts here in his 90s
>Makes Takei seethe just by existing
/ourguy/

actually /x/ is his favorite board, so much that he got a show made devoted to it

Attached: unXplained.jpg (2560x1920, 719.26K)

I wonder if he's the Warwick Davis hate poster? Either way Bill is based

he listed Any Forums first and posted Any Forums memes

does he host a Any Forums show?
no he does not.
Any Forums BTFO by /x/ again

does he still have a beef with RLM?

honestly if I were rich and famous I'd spend as much free time as I can shitposting on anonymous Mongolian basket-weaving forums. Imagine it'd be nice to be treated like some nobody every once in a while

this.
Any Forums is a great way for celebs to mingle with the peasants without being harassed.
David Bowie used to visit Any Forums according to his son

Why would he do that? To laugh at people's shit taste? I love music and it's a wasteland.

I say who gives a shit. Sure he's a living legend, but leave the man be. Let him post whatever anonymous bullshit he likes. If he feels like tripfagging cool, otherwise don't draw attention to the Shaman. How would you like it if autistic neckbeards kept posting about you and being weird when you just wanted to shitpost about NuTrek and drink bourbon?

Who?

I love videogames and frequent Any Forums all the time

that's rather precise. Enjoy your bourbon, Bill

For reference, Christopher Lloyd is 83 and looks like a walking corpse

Attached: Sin-titulo-2021-09-03T133922.908-400x360.jpg (400x360, 23.01K)

Elons Musks dad

MASSIVE bogging. Shat is an absolute egomaniac, he's had more work done than Madonna.

he was just trolling trek autists I'm sure he hates fandoms in general

>90 years old
How old is his hairpiece?

Why would he make a Any Forums show?
>This Week on Any Forums: user posts cunny, Any Forums ruins another thread, and trannies spam Euphoria

Is Any Forums as shite as Any Forums?

>Why would he do that? To laugh at people's shit taste? I love music and it's a wasteland.
same, every time i find a new band i go there in the hopes of making a thread and its always kpop waifu on the top of the first page
always
bet its like that right now

I might have called a famous person a niggerfaggot

Keeping weight on helps. If you can dodge the heart attack and be both fat and old, you'll look younger. Most old people turn into wrinked bags of bones with skin hanging off them. Shatner's 100% had plastic surgery on top of that though.

A famous person might have called you a niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1376164841891.png (188x217, 60.44K)

No I haven't

When I first came to Any Forums in 2014 it was all terrible indie bands. I dunno about earlier, I was too scared of coming across cp to visit. It's niggershit now. First thread I made was about Johnny Kidd And The Pirates and the only reply was to tell me that the board was full of redditors and that the thread would die.
Having said this, Bowie enjoyed niggershit and praised Kendrick Lamar before he died, citing him as an influence.

He's 91 you tard

Stay based, Bill.

Attached: 1611754381014.jpg (1440x1396, 686.92K)

looks like he's 65

Leave Uncle Madge alone

Attached: madonna.png (950x397, 753.39K)

Bill, would you fuck Madonna? You could do better, but I'm willing to bet she's up for anything

this, fat don't crack

dunno, don't go on Any Forums enough to speak on it. Any Forums is pretty fucking shitty though