What'd you think of this kino?

what'd you think of this kino?

Attached: 54d4316a3ae10_-_esq-mickey-de.jpg (1273x532, 97.17K)

way better than kevin nash starring in that space movie in 1992

oscar bait

how so

I liked Da Maniac more

oh you've got kids, maniac?

best aronofsky film

one of the best movies ever made. legitimately a classic.

Marisa Tomei's tits were unbelievable. Worth the price of admission, alone.

I relate to this movie and I'm many years younger than the character

this

Agreed but that's not a very high bar

I thought it was great

It doesn't matter what I think. But The Wrestler is one of Jay Bauman's favorite films.

Nearly perfect film. The choice of wrestler cameos were pretty good but wish there were a few more like New Jack.

the only one worth watching

I love wrestling so this movie was perfect for me. I was surprised to hear Stone Cold and other wrestlers shit on this movie.
>the world don't give a shit about me
>entance plays
>you hear that? that is where i belong
the entire ending is amazing, top shelf

Stone Cold liked the movie. He just got autistically fixated on Ram driving around with his own merch decorating his car. It almost ruined the movie for him. Back in the day no wrestler would be caught dead with one of their toys on them. Now most wrestlers collect action figures and funko pops. Jim Cornette seems to be the only real hater of the movie.

masterpiece

Mickey has the ideal physique in this kino

It was alright, but if he wasn't such a poes he would have had a better finisher

Mickey Rourke is a one-trick pony
in the field so happy and free

Deli scene is one of my favorite movies scenes for some reason, I guess I just love how much fun he ends up having with it.

>Jim Cornette seems to be the only real hater of the movie.
Because it actually gives away the business and reveals that all wrestlers pretty much end up as broken down old men unless they end up as kings of broken down old men that own used cars dealerships?

I'd like to hear more about what wrestlers think of the film.

>Poes

Julius Malema’s black cum swallowing for Afrikaners (bcsa) quota has not been met for you today. Please visit your nearest township for fulfillment of this. Thank your.