Was this supposed to be funny? There is nothing wrong from abstaining from sex until marriage

Was this supposed to be funny? There is nothing wrong from abstaining from sex until marriage.

Attached: MV5BMTNjYTA1NDMtZGZmZi00MTdiLThjZTMtZWU1MGYyZjZkNzgxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1012x1500, 376.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Qr7L81r-kZt4yrr0q3Go1Q/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>abstaining from sex until marriage.
it's ugly people cope and you know it

30 year old virgin here. what about you guys?

Attached: george floyd.jpg (600x525, 41.92K)

29 but I stopped caring long ago, from my observations it takes too much effort to obtain and sustain pussy, better live as a free man

I've had sex with 3 beautiful girls who weren't prostitutes and I wish I waited until marriage or not at all.

How? Just fucking how? It has never been easier to have sex with women. I lost fucking count in my 20s just by using craiglist personals for fuck sake.

im not ugly im just retarded

23 and I've been sucked once

retarded argument, you had an opportunity and you took it, your thoughts afterwards are meaningless

It's also wrong not being married by 40.

I'm not sure if I should just find a girl to hook up with and get it over with or save it for when I'm in a relationship

What do you guys think? I'm 22 btw

Attached: 1640975951072.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

Sex before marriage is wrong.

Don't let this empty ass culture trick you into thinking that that's something to be ashamed of. I fucked enough girls that I'm not sure how many it even was or remember them all and really it just makes me feel gross. The sad thing is is there's some girls that even will just fuck you because they think that that's the way that they're going to get you to like them or that it means it will be a special for you as it is for them. It's really just a good way to inadvertently hurt people and worry about stupid shit like getting random girls pregnant or catching an STD.
If I could go back I would absolutely love to just be with one girl and let her know that she's special enough that I never need anything else. It's the dumbest most degenerate shit that they trick all of us into thinking that you need to rush out and have sex and that it won't be more meaningful if you don't.

Attached: 1643519974962.png (250x318, 97.33K)

Imagine being a Christcuck that thinks this, and then finding out your """Christian""" fiance isn't a virgin - and in fact, has a slightly disgusted tone in her voice when she finds out that you've never been with a woman before.

try being ugly and autistic. works for me

Most churches would consider skipping mass to be a worse sin than female promiscuity. Not even churches consider it to be particularly bad. The only suckers are guys who are blind to the revealed preferences of their congregations, and are not in on the joke that Christian girls fuck around before marrying, and don't respect pious virgin men.

Lol seriously?... You're either trolling or obviously don't have much experience with women.

Attached: 1646627064805.jpg (573x960, 71.94K)

how the absolute fuck do you expect to raise a family at 40? by the time you retire your kid will be in their 20s. are you expecting to afford retirement and their collage at the same fucking time?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Qr7L81r-kZt4yrr0q3Go1Q/

time to get a new schtick, op

There are basically no women that tick all the boxes of:
1) Under-35
2) Single
3) Non-obese
4) Virgin
5) Attends Church at least monthly

>Most churches would consider skipping mass to be a worse sin than female promiscuity
american churches are businesses, user. Ofc skipping church is the worst thing one can do

Comfy movie. Andy had a nice job, cozy apartment, lots of free time and nice coworkers. He didn't have it bad at all, although I will never understand why he didn't fuck the shit out of prime elizabeth banks

Attached: cozypepe.jpg (280x180, 10.62K)