Spider-Man

>Spider-Man
>Fantastic Four
Will Feige throw X-Men at Watts too?

Attached: Jon-Watts[1].jpg (1280x630, 63.82K)

No that's too much for his plate. They're planning a FF trilogy and want Watts to oversee it. Feige is trying hard to get the Russos back as they're big fans of The X-Men. The Russos only want back in for Secret War. Names being thrown around for X-Men are mostly in house -Matt Shakman, Sam Hargrave, and Christopher Markus/ Stephen McFeely

I only want FF for the Dr. Doom KINO

>makes one pretty good indie movie that no one saw or remembers
>entire career is now directing capeshit

That's Chloe Zhao for ya!

Watts' directorial style is heartless even by MCU standards. If you don't believe me, compare Raimi's cinematography with this guy's

They should give the next Avengers film to Raimi, so here's hoping Multiverse does well.

I can't see how they don't fuck up Doom again, especially considering Hollywoods insistence that we see actors faces all the time. And a Doom whose face is seen, is a failed, fucked up Doom not worth watching

Eternals was so terrible that she's not going to get that gig again.

They make it clear to the actors they coose to negotiation with that the face must remain hidden 99% of the time and write it into the contrast that they throw a bitchfit later on down the later of not enough of muh face. Also a smart actor that can leave their ego aside for a fucking second will realise less of their face = helping to get Doom right = lots of and audience and fanboy goodwill = good for career

It'll be forgettable, like most of his movies.

I personally believe whoever writes them has a better sense of humor than other MCU writers. The humor in the SM movies is actually derived from characterization instead of meme one-liners; the issue is that the characters can get really fucking grating, specially in FFH.

Feige loves spineless yes men

This dude is a total stooge of the studio. Absolutely soulless and so are his movies. No wonder they love having him do their big projects. Hate Gunn if you must, but he’s a far superior director.

Fucking hell, learn how to write you ESL piece of shit.

>nooooo not the heckin' rushed typing. the typorinos are giving me a heckin' scare! proofread, chud!

>never removes helmet through entire duration of movie
>absolute kino
Real actors dont need their face to carry a film

Attached: DREDD.jpg (1200x800, 101.63K)

His Spider-Man movies have soul though, surprisingly

>Will Feige throw X-Men at Watts too?
Spike Lee

Attached: spike-lee-x-men.jpg (960x500, 144.16K)

based

Attached: 5t7wprw56mu71.jpg (700x372, 35.94K)

>Shakman
Wandavision wasn't bad. They could do a lot worse in terms of promoting showrunners
>Hargrave
Extraction was decent. The X-Men would get some pretty good action sequences at least.
>Markus/McFeely
I don't think they've ever directed but they have written the best MCU movies. Ideally these two write and produce all the X-Men and maybe Hargrave directs.