Was Game of Thrones over after season 4 or right at 8?

It declined after Jon Snow was dead and it should've stayed that way.

Attached: IMG_2631.jpg (3088x2320, 1.04M)

The second they ran out of book they were fucked.

it obviously fell off a cliff after season 4. the only reason it maintained viewers is because it attracted an increasingly huge normie periphery who wanted to see strong queen khaleesi slay the evil white men + epic sick nasty battle scenes, and became a show entirely about pandering to them as the primary audience

really their mistake was trying to hard swerve to the original intended ending in the literal last hour, instead of just writing a new one that matched the completely different story they'd turned it into from season 5 onward

who is that?

It was fun until the end.

Attached: jamiegoodend.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

my mum :)

OP mom

"Now boys."

Attached: IMG_2659.jpg (3088x2320, 970.33K)

the show was only good for the high production value and the nudity
the characters and plot were retarded from the start
only trannies who post in got generals and discuss the dogshit books believe otherwise

Funny thing, I could easily bag a girl like that. I'm confident enough and have a pretty good looking face and acceptable body.

nice curves. post moar

That's not very funny

god she's perfect

Attached: george floyd.jpg (600x525, 41.92K)

The point of no return was when they nuked Tyrion's character by dropping the Tysha storyline.

The point of no return was when they introduced that OC donut steel doctor bitch for Rob(?) to fall in love with

except you're an autist on Any Forums

Attached: EkKqRYaWAAAi7K8.jpg (622x469, 24.04K)

>I'm confident enough and have a pretty good looking face and acceptable body.
Well that's for me to decide isn't it?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 20.00.02.png (1464x664, 974.24K)

It was over when HBO gave D&D control, HBO wanted to go 10-11 seasons but those retards said no.
And now their prequels shows are going to flop compared to GoT.

Why? Bad blood/fallout from seasons 7-8 for the normie viewer, and making a Valyrian BLACK, for the hardcore book watcher.

Good take. Reminds me of the original Full Metal Alchemist. It had a memorable plot despite technically being fanfiction. Better to be decent fanfiction than crappy canon.

I LOVE ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: IMG_2658.jpg (2320x3088, 985.1K)

THATS A GUY

Story wise Game of Thrones ended at the Red Wedding. Quality wise it ended when the moment they introduced slavers bay. But the show decisively ended when Tyrion killed Tywin. There was literally no interesting characters or plot left at that point, which is why even though it had been steadily declining since mid Season 2 the drop off between Season 4 and 5 was so hard even normies saw it.

Attached: 9DC.jpg (2666x4000, 692.56K)

HOLY FISH PASTE

SHOW ME THE FUCKING FEET

Attached: 1438973754.jpg (498x243, 22.66K)

it better not be, I just jerked off to op's pic

Attached: coomer.jpg (1545x869, 91.62K)

post the last 5 books you've read

like if kristen stewart and rob pattinson had a daughter

Generally agree, and I'd add the last lingering thread was severed with Ramsay killing off Roose.
DABID

Attached: 132487623.png (550x750, 619.14K)

I don't say this often but bloody hell that is legitimately a guy.
It felt over by season 3. For some reason it became a complete borefest. But yeah, for most people I'd say season 4-5 and afterward they simple maintained the viewership because well... it was so big. But as everything in the era of the internet, it becomes forgotten in just a few months.

Attached: image00015.jpg (1213x1989, 720.89K)

Post more ass, quick before 404

Also who is this whore

Wow, she's completely average, wtf. Then again all women on internet get extra +2 points so it is kind of understandable that coomers here will shit their pants because of someone like "her"

That is funny, ever think of doing stand up comedy?

Sofie

no kid shes a book ccharacter they just removedher family

^bump^

>coomers here will shit their pants because of someone like "her"

I mean, if you understand why coomers shid and piss themselves over 6/10s why complain about it. She obviously looks like someone anons dated/wanted to date in school and she's got a half decent body. That's good enough for 99% of dudes especially millennials and younger since you're lucky to find a girl who isn't totally hagged out and fat as fuck to date anymore.

Why would you say something so confidently wrong if you've never read the book

The fact that she's not fat already means she's above average. Also being attracted to plain girls is patrician.