This whole Ukraine fiasco has shown me how ridiculously brainwashed westerners are. I'm not siding with Russia here...

This whole Ukraine fiasco has shown me how ridiculously brainwashed westerners are. I'm not siding with Russia here, the war is complete bullshit, but it's like someone in a high position just flips a switch and western media immediately go into war mode and convince the unwashed masses of whatever they want to convince them. Where was this outrage and sanctions when the US invaded Vietnam? Iraq? Afghanistan? Where is it when Israel drops white phosphorous on children and gobbles up more and more Palestinian land? For fuck's sake the US killed 10 innocent people in Afghanistan just a few months ago, 7 of them children. Yet not a peep from anyone.

Attached: 1647360077942.jpg (1024x768, 115.85K)

>Where was this outrage and sanctions when the US invaded random shitholes
they are not white and not in europe. go fuck yourself

Attached: FDIohX1XoAM9vL7.png (580x596, 571.87K)

>I'm not siding with Russia here
OMG OMG YOU LITERALLY WORK FOR THE KREMLIN, AGENT OF PUTIN RUSSIA BOT!!! #PRAYFORUKRAINE

Attached: 1608497625791.jpg (555x631, 86.16K)

quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi russky boy

this ain't it, chief. be better.

>this time is for real goim, we promise.

Attached: ukraine.jpg (2048x1210, 423.78K)

Nobody in America gives a fuck about "The Ukraine" or whatever stupid fucking bullshit you're talking about anymore. We don't give a fuck about your absolutely irrelevant shithole. If I could get 100 likes on my TikTok account or one bag of Takis instead of saving one Ukrainian refugee I would take the likes and the Takis every time.
Americans are better than you. Deal with it.

>Where was this outrage and sanctions when the US invaded Vietnam? Iraq? Afghanistan?
those people arent white. fuck off enlightened centrist redditor

>Where was this outrage and sanctions when the US invaded Vietnam?
I don't think you're old enough to remember 9/11 because it looks like you didn't go through your history class about the Vietnam War

Are you on drugs you nigger, there was rons of outrage at the time you zoomer shithead sheeple

There was pretty massive domestic opposition to Vietnam.

>Nobody in America gives a fuck about "The Ukraine
Go to reddit.com to see how much Americans don't give a fuck about Ukraine.

theyre are a lot of zoomers saying that no one had heard of this country until 5 minutes ago. kek. it was a big thing in 2014.

>Go to reddit.com
Yeah..... uh.... like.... uh..... yeah..... how about no?

The later is more the case. The Muslims in my work didn't care about the other things, but they are on edge about this

Please point me to some news articles about a massive international campaign to sanction the US for its invasion.

prolly because they are iq80 muzzies easily swayed by media blitz

Vietnam invasion wasn't even popular among Americans. At least iraq/Afghanistan could be blamed on 9/11 for a while

>iq80 muzzies easily swayed by media blitz
Most westoids are like this.

>Please point me to some news articles about a massive international campaign to sanction the US for its invasion.

Attached: 1647535337536.jpg (600x655, 32.3K)

> not a peep from anyone.
Did you have your head in the sand? I remember loads of people being up in arms about this. Just because you’re ignorant of public sentiment doesn’t mean everyone else is

Wanna know something shocking? The US didn't recognize the Holodomor until 2003, almost 70 years after.

>Reminder:

Attached: 1647965854397.png (1377x970, 303.69K)

sure, but it took much more to train them

I am not here to educate you you simple minded twerp, do your own research before you talk

not gonna say it's due to institutionalized racism but... it's happening in europe and have the potential to skid into more invasions leading to a world war. none of the other invasions carried that threat. also blonde little girl singing let it go in a bunker will pull on white people's heart strings, naturally.

Putin is a kike, the whole KGB is, but so is vaush. Both those faggot should die.

>basing your political opinions on what will trigger the libtards
russia has caused innocent children to die. fuck off.

anyone who would fall for talking point of zelensky being proud nationalist is stupd faggot and demoralization is a meme. it was also like a month ago

pic related is sick. IF movies really have this effect on simple minded, i now understand all the political correctness.

i'm sure you care very much about those children across the world, i'm sure it's not programmed into your npc brain to follow whatever your jewish overlords tell you to follow

>Where was this outrage and sanctions when the US invaded Vietnam? Iraq? Afghanistan?
Do you have the memory span of a goldfish?

Attached: brassunion1968_chicago01.jpg (450x341, 150.62K)

Man raids are so boring now. Just political faggots trying to mindrape other political spergs. Remember flooding the Steven universe tag on tumblr with gore? Much funnier times

>reposting this classic shit-stirring image
Oh boy, here we go again!

Umm zelensky is a nazi

it also strengthened and unifies nato on the level of 9/11. rrussian chimping only helped the globohomo

it's still going, which why anons are now posting of Zelensky acting like a massive faggot, dancing in leather high heels

Are you Pro-Abortion by chance?

yes i fucking do? i do care about the lives of white children? got an argument against that faggot?
>heh youre le npc youre programmed to think that im so smart
kill yourself

No, I am not

zelensky is a massive faggot. putin is just another side of the same kosher matzos

That was before raids became tactical meme-warfare between different political ideologies. Gorespam was just for the lolz. Simpler times.

Based

Don't trigger the vaush reddit raiders again.

Attached: zelenski gay.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

im pro abortion because abortion is murder. all youre doing by posting that image is proving to everyone that russia supporter are contrarians.

Better late than never I guess. Still, hard to to believe it took you this long.

>im pro abortion because abortion is murde
edgy. kys

Autists are resistant to brainwashing
Autists have higher than normal pattern recognition
Here forever

epic win!!!!!!!! the libtards are triggered!!!!!!! fug leddit LOL

please prove that life doesnt begin at conception

Fuck off, vatnik. I am going to be laughing when you are punished for your war of aggression by Chinese businessmen buying you’re wife’s pussy for a can of tuna

Reminder that Ukranians are treating themselves worse than actual Russians soldiers

Attached: 1647976489178.webm (350x640, 2.81M)

so did russniggers come u with a cope foor blowing ukrainian civies up? or what the fact is this supposed to achieve?

>All white people are exactly the same, share the same exact values and must be saved by virtue of being white to fight...... le JEWS?!?!?! 0_o
Any Forums browsers are absolutely pathetic. I hate Wojak derivatives but let's be honest, this pic is you

Attached: 1627346153675.png (645x770, 16.07K)

Ok I have a weird boner right am I going to be alright?

>please prove that life doesnt begin at conception
the fuck are you on about? thats my position you faggot child murdering fuck