Any movies about the fact that men only like BITCHES and don’t give nice girls a chance?

Any movies about the fact that men only like BITCHES and don’t give nice girls a chance?

Attached: 2B802A4F-4DAB-4B34-B196-4035419BB4D6.png (858x374, 33.79K)

>tfw too handsome for a gf

This is all really old data.

It’s funny how all these dating sites/apps haven’t published info in like 10 years. If men knew it was 10 to 1, and female messaging habits, they wouldn’t be able to swindle so many lonely guys into paying $30 per month for “premium” out of desperation

Attached: A2BC043A-0A3C-412D-9189-BEC7324B266C.jpg (600x600, 65.05K)

It's over for us menbros

>10 to 1
More like 200+ to 1.

No, just approach in person. These apps are a complete scam and waste of time

Most horrible people keep it hidden until it's too late. I thought my wife was nice when I met her

What did she hide exactly user?

WRONG! You married her because deep down you knew she was a BITCH, and men only want BITCHES!

Attached: 2B119871-7007-4E08-9711-BA0250D35AC2.jpg (1024x748, 117.08K)

More like 200lbs to 1.

who hurt you sherry

>nice girls
dont actually exist you're talking about dumb or sheltered girls

It's pretty much constant name calling, put downs, and belittlement. Sometimes she hits me. Last year I nearly left after she falsely claimed to her family that I beat her, but I realised I'd probably never see my kid again, so I stayed. She almost drove me to kill myself at one point.

this

That’s rough, when did she flip from nice to mean? After marriage? After your first child?

Even though a lot of incels are just straight up mentally ill, I believe a few of them are just straight up unfortunate with their genetics. I have a very fucking hard time believing "femcels" are real in the slightest though, especially seeing how women are treated in our gynocentric society

did she ever use hormonal birth control? that seems like the first step in the pipeline to insanity, followed by the requisite anti-depressants which complete the destruction

I was once on a second date with a date with a girl, she mentioned she was on anti depressants. I made up an excuse to leave then never contacted or responded to her messages again

It was imperceptible and very slow. It starts with very little things quick off the mark, like suggesting you bring up exes too often, or accusing you of moving something that you haven't.
But she gets worse year on year. I fantasise about murdering her nearly daily.
>after telling her I'm only human after getting the time of my shift in work wrong due to dyacalculia: "You're not human. You're subhuman"
>"You're rhe stupidest person I've ever met. Everyone who has ever met you thinks you're stupid and we all laugh at you behind your back"
>"Nothing you say is intelligent, important, or of any interest to anybody"
Etc.
She loves to call me stupid and often does so.

Yeah, she used to take them for period pain. She has vaginismus so she never had to worry about getting pregnant by mistake, although she spent more than a decade telling me that the problem was my penis and that I'm not a real man

They don’t exist… in the minds of men because men only pay attention to BITCHES!

Attached: 8220C6D8-0973-44A0-8A8D-620205E11775.jpg (916x1935, 339.43K)

yeah so you're a pervert jerking off over your weirdness, got it
>pink hair
>tattoos
>nice

approaching in person is also a waste of time
i've approached over 500 total strangers since I was 17, thats about 15years

i only dated 4 (more than two dates )

social circle is best for getting pussy

Yeah social circle is the best. The problem is that it can get difficult if you move to a new place

let me guess the data is from a dating website for post wall roasties looking for their betacuck provider

Attached: 1638894159413.jpg (800x914, 341.11K)