Why are incels like this?

Why are incels like this?

Attached: 1634440175535.jpg (1020x737, 126.52K)

i hate weeb shit too

All those anime are western inspired albeit, however, though, thoughever, tho

Imagine whiteknighting for a multibillion dollar corporation online for free

indeed
weebs are pathetic

So what's the motivation behind simping for Disney Corp?

I absolutely don't give a fuck about cartoons or movies for that matter. This shit ultimately doesn't effect me in every day life. I am pretending to be mad so somebody on this website will pay attention to me. That's it. I really don't care.

Attached: 1625909006480.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

So what's the motivation behind simping for japanese corps?

>anyone who makes fun of beanmouth loves anime
Latest Disney Corporation unpaid shill talking point

Any Forums is a weeb website
accept it and move on

What's the word that Twitter retards like to use for that kind of thing?

I think it's "Whataboutism"?

Attached: 1464818591785.png (544x610, 459.35K)

doesn't apply here when the original conviction is already steeped in disingenuity and hypocrisy

>Must. Defend. Disneycorp.

you seem illiterate

It does say a lot that the top four pics are the most popular IPs of their respective networks in the last 8 or so years and the bottom has like a movie, three decades old franchises, and two seasonal anime. Two of the pics even seem to be specifically cherry picked to have mouths open while the Steven Universe pic is literally promotional material.

irrelevant across the board

Weebs get so upset when you point out Turning Red looks like Ghibli.

It's simple, I see a Steven Universe fan? I smack them in the head. I see an Adventure Time fan? I tell them to go do their 4th grade math homework. I see an anime fan? I tell them to suck my penis.

If you want a serious answer, it's because the Japanese characters only make that face at particular moments when they're yelling or emoting, while the Western ones wear it constantly like gape-mouthed retards.

I dont understand why western animators care so much about what weirdo weebs think. You’re the animation industry of the fucking american empire against some declining asian country.

wrong