25%

>25%
This is a sick nation.

Attached: Good-Houskeeping-Chart.jpg (324x828, 76.23K)

I have never tipped in my life

>america bad even though it's been #1 global superpower for 100 years

>15-25%

Total bullshit, a good tip used to be 15%, now it makes you look cheap. Never listen to wagies who cry about tips, they are all lying drug addicts that make much more than minimum wage and have all agreed to do the same song and dance bullshit to normies who don’t know any better.

Servers who make several hundreds per night will cry and act like they will starve if you don’t tip 25%, it’s pure bs

American government and Jewish business owners that expect you to pay their employees' wages bad, yes.

French here, there is no tipping
people are working under a salary and there's a minimum mandated by law
why is this picture lying?

Tips are a direct wealth transfer from wealthier citizens to service workers, usually shielded from tax when in cash, that improve service levels. If a tipping culture isn't strong, you get overall shite customer service where people give it the bare minimum.

Source: a bong, from a land where tipping isn't mandatory and most low/mid tier restaurants are rubbish.

im a slav and ive never tipped, but my parents do for some reason

Attached: 1635238253086.jpg (735x640, 71.14K)

>Australia and New Zealand
>10-15%
Not really, most locals don't tip

Do you guys tip your barbers? I always tip my barber $5

italian here and same, picture was made by an ignorant burger as it usually is in these cases.

I still need to get my snow tires off but I tipped the guy $20 last time but I don't have that kind of cash because I just got a haircut

they all cheat on their taxes so I say fuck em

This is why all those countries with the red cross will win. In Japan it's dishonorable to tip, and the owner kills the wagie who gets tipped. In China and Brazil the boss will steal the tip. America will lose it's world super power status because of this.

So, Japan and China are the only truly advanced nations. Good to know.

If the pizza guy hands you your pizza and its in your posessiom and you don't tip he will take your pizza back and spit in it before handing it back to you. Same with restaurants.

This so hard.
If you ever work in a kitchen you will learn that these whores should be flayed alive. Standing around whining about tips not being great whilst guys are up to their necks in orders and dirty pans dancing in a ball of knives and fire and flammable grease in a tiny, slick box for pennies.

shouldve stayed in school

Attached: 1629970280842.jpg (900x900, 114.38K)

the dumbest thing of all is that tipping is racist. my roommate disagreed with him and I asked him when was the last time he gave a black guy an extra big tip vs a cute white girl. he's literally never given a black guy a large tip.

>given a black guy
Why would you give money to blacks?

At least I heard there’s a lot of sex I. Kitchens.

Any of those waitresses ever suck on your pecker while you’re whipping up some beurre blanc?

difference is in spain and portugal people don't spit in your food if you don't tip, people tip because you were nice while serving or the food was really good and well served

i guess it assumes it's obligatory like in burguerland, here in portugal tons of people tip if you're a nice waiter or the food is well served, amerimutts however forced people to tip no matter how shitty the service is or how unpleasant the waitress is
I worked as a waiter, and got tons of tips from it, just from talking with the clients, smiling and being nice to then, it's that simple