Ahhhh shit here I go again

>ahhhh shit here I go again

Attached: grownassknight.png (1280x720, 886.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this real? I totally believe it is

Wtf? Is there really going to be a Black Knight 2? Or is this some 1 off commercial shit like when Jeff Bridges reprized his The Dude character for a Stella Artois advert?

Its edited by one of those AI filters. I really doubt there is gonna be a sequel.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.42M)

OP had me going

He gets transported to rome at the end so he could fight cathridge in a sequel, he becomes the actual africanus

We're gonna will it into being. Now that Lord of The Rings show is out, it can happen.

It's 2022 they are recycling absolutely everything why wouldn't they do it with this for a few quick bucks

I wouldn't mind a Black Knight 2 film but if it's about him going to the crusades killing muslims.

do you mock me moor?

They would go for a few quick bucks if they felt it could make some.

>Black Knight was theatrically released on November 21, 2001 to negative reviews and grossed $39.9 million against a production budget of $50 million.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_(film)

What is Martin Lawrence even doing now?

He still does movies
>Bad Boys 4 (pre-production)

Attached: file.png (634x662, 51.45K)

He’s going to be in a 4th bad boys movie with Michael Baysed directing

he was great in The Beach Bum

really is sad how believable it was

wtf?
wasnt one of the themes of bad boys 3 was they're getting old or outdated?

>2001
>this was the premise for a comedy
>2022
>this is the serious occurance in """historical"""" movies and documentaries

You can tell it's not from a sequel because it looks like film and not shitty digital.

It was a time travel movie you schizo. Also the white characters referred to him as a nubian or a moor or something.

yes but then the movie went on to make a billion dollars, so retirement has to wait a bit longer

>wasnt one of the themes of bad boys 3 was they're getting old or outdated?
Indiana Jones has been saying he's too old for 40 years now.

Kino. Kinda sad that if this movie came out in this day and age it wouldn't land because everyone thinks medieval europe was full of niggers thanks to the BBC (channel not appendage).

I love how this movie is how out of place a black guy would be in the Middle Ages, yet every modern movie has niggers as knights and patented that was normal

>it's Friday, we gone take our metamizole today

Attached: LastFriday.png (1200x675, 1.14M)