It's literally impossible to have a normal discussion about the HBO show Euphoria around here

It's literally impossible to have a normal discussion about the HBO show Euphoria around here

Attached: wut.jpg (1166x1457, 129.16K)

as well it should be. tired of seeing this tranny posted

ok

If you don't find her attractive you are gay

Old Any Forums would have laughed this faggot tranny shit off the board, my how far we have sunk. It's not even a well made show, just goes to show how many trannies really browse this shithole.

I made a Euphoria thread the other day that went pretty well because it wasn't a Hunter thread posted and babysat by a Hunter stan

>I POSTED HIM AGAIN!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unironically try Any Forums

Because everything in the show is abnormal.

Trannies are abnormal and anything involving them becomes abnormal. They should be ridiculed and hounded from polite society as the degenerate evil freaks they are.

Attached: 1642643659084.jpg (540x708, 95.35K)

I want to rail the slampig

41% yourself

Just don't mention this guy and you'll be okay

Stay in your fucking containment thread you troon faggot

niggers

>discussion
>Euphoria
=
>_______ is cute., Something something something Zendaya something drugs, something something Hunter is my waifu something

Anyone else notice the elevated level of pedo posting on this board? I blame this show.

this. why don't all you faggots who like this show go there where the posters actually would embrace you

That's a man.

pretty sure it's one or two people doing all of it

>elevated
newfag

Trans/traps/shemales are an even bigger cope then fat blobsters that desperate orbiters have dubbed "slampigs" in a pathetic attempt to gain some kind of dignity. You're basically admitting you either have no chance of interacting successfully with the opposite sex or are to cowardly to try, so you feign attraction to men who have twisted themselves into a somewhat feminine form, with varying degrees of success (usually bolstered with makeup and angles). A ruined and terrible form of life, hypersexualized to the point where their only thoughts are sexual, meaning the pathetic men who lust after them have a chance to have homosexual intercourse with them, but no chance of a meaningful long term relationship resulting in marriage or a family together.

>gay
He has a physical working penis

Probably because only mentally ill people watch it

Any Forums doesn''t like it either because seeing an attractive tranny makes them seethe with jealousy

niggers

>why if we didn't show adults/parents and just focus on the lives of teenagers?
>now what if Charlie Brown was a tranny, lucy was addicted to drugs, and snoopy was her dealer?

Attached: 1647462928813.jpg (720x693, 38.7K)

kek. I already thought that trannies would hate that faggot because of all the attention he gets

This board was the gay default board besides fit prior to hm and lgbt.

is this leaked footage from the new avatar

>the school is literally called Euphoria

LMAO do Americans really?

>cuts off dick
>"I swear it was like that before I got here"
Newfag.

Dysphoria

Has anything caused so much seethe to /tvpol/ as Hunter

Attached: Hunter_Schafer.jpg (1200x1638, 252.28K)

It’s a shitty soap trying to drum up controversy by ticking hot button boxes

niggers

>spams
>gets called annoying

I find him attractive because I am gay.