Was it all a dream?

Was it all a dream?

Attached: Total_Recall_(1990).jpg (350x532, 33.91K)

yes

pretty sure the whole movie was his secret agent recall package he bought

no

OG movie its implied, but also shown from a perspective that its not
the remake heavy handedly implies that its all a dream.

Yes. It was too dramatic to be a real thing. He also fried his brain because of bad practix in the recall center.

maybe

yeah i think so fr fr nocap

>but also shown from a perspective that its not
Yep, I like how it is very ambiguous

>in the 1984 film The Terminator there were multiple attempts to make a realistic replica of actor Arnold Schwarzenegger’s head [2][5]. Film director James Cameron was disappointed with the prosthetic heads and instead hired Arnold’s identical twin brother Ivan Schwarzenegger whom lost his eye in a knife attack while defending an Ethiopian girl from Nazi skinheads and replaced his glass eye with one that had a glowing red light in it [4]. It is Ivan’s head that we see in the scene where the Terminator removes his outer human eyeball while looking in the mirror [6][7][8]. The scene has been criticized not only for being “too real” but also for thinking a highly advanced robot would need to look in a mirror to remove its eyeball [9].

Attached: B448E624-F221-4F75-8F59-93617F99DD53.gif (372x200, 742.72K)

Yes because aftet the credits ended yoh hear the Recall jingle that played before Arnold went under. So the whole thing was part of the secret agent package.

The movie is a lot cooler if everything was real, so I believe it's real

Attached: chad.jpg (1080x1246, 118.9K)

>Yes because after the credits ended yoh hear the Recall jingle
i dont remember this

Attached: l3zciyqs0nf51.jpg (513x483, 17.11K)

It's all mk ultra

When they are uploading his dream 2 scientists are talking

>"a blue sky on Mars, that's a new one"
>everything goes to hell shortly after
>movie closes on a shot of a blue sky on Mars

Yes. Same ending as Minority Report.

I was never sure if he was supposed to be all jerky and weird looking here because that's how he is supposed to look all the time when Arnold is playing him or if it's just limitations of practical effects.

No, it was a short story published in Word Up! magazine.

Of course it was fake. As if a lucid man would chose some mexican chick over sharon stone.

>he doesn't know

Attached: maid.jpg (1908x1146, 125.4K)

>he just so happened to have a twin brother with one eye

We can remember it for you.