Hey, you wanna hear a joke? I killed my baby for my acting career

>Hey, you wanna hear a joke? I killed my baby for my acting career.

Attached: 19AF9138-D8FF-4F6B-91CC-FD206798CD80.jpg (700x700, 73.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AEtcOofHHhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Grrrl poweeer!!
>Women are unstoppable and far superior to men in literally everything!
>also we can't handle working and having a baby at the same time, even if daycare/babysitting exists and every other women since the dawn of time managed just fine with no modern comforts and incredibly harsher conditions

It's not a baby until it's born. Also, baby brains are not developed enough and lack self-reflection. Babies are dumb animals.

And yet here you are, still a dumb fuck

Kill yourself before I do

i just found out my parents aborted my older sibling
>looks like you had that brother or sister you always wanted for at least a while
evil, how do i cope with this shit

Stop shitting up Any Forums with Any Forumsshit, go moralfag about this crap somewhere else.

>ad hominem
>no actual counterargument
I shouldn't be surprised anymore. Any Forums users are incapable of discussing anything beyond superficial details.

They were never really sentient.

Based

I would argue that liberal brains are not developed enough and lack self-reflection and therefore should exterminated.

>Also, baby brains are not developed enough and lack self-reflection. Babies are dumb animals.
Same with niggers but we aren't allowed to kill them.

>i just found out that before my life was even a consideration my parents stopped prevented having a baby who hypothetically would have been my sibling but never was never will be and i didnt even exist to do anything about it.
>what fo i do about this?

Attached: 6FA8834A-E2C2-409C-BB59-FBED9B1E243F.jpg (900x446, 52.7K)

Kill me yourself, coward

It's not up to debate. It is a biological fact that baby brains are undeveloped.
Some animals that humans kill for consumption are more intelligent than babies.

wait, cecily strong had an abortion, or the clown shes playing had an abortion?

ok, dumb animal

i always thought my parents were good people, i have issues with this new knowledge that they are not

I'm for abortion, but only if infanticide is included in that. If it's okay to kill a clump of cells, it's okay to kill an animal.

I applaud this brave women and encourage all american women to get abortions.

All infanticide? Where does the line get drawn? Psycho mother kills her month year old saying it's feminism? I snatch your newborn from the hospital and throw it against a wall?

what makes you think you're a good person?

valid

because im one of only ~10,000 people alive on this earth that has a soul

what's a soul?

>non sequitur

youtu.be/AEtcOofHHhE

When will clowngirl media pick up?

Attached: Clown.webm (480x360, 2.94M)