Justify this

Justify this

Attached: FOKSGGLWUAQOR2p.jpg (1920x2180, 2.68M)

Actor had a scheduling conflict forcing the kinomaker to resort to CGI.

Anders Breivik is a patriot and a hero.

Woah, I would fuck the shit out of red stripe shirt girl

The director can focus on the main performances instead of having to orchestrate complex background action with several extras, which can be let for the second unit director to handle.
It's not as if each McDonald's bakes its own bread buns or slaughters its own beef OP

Charlize Theron looking good

Nice cheeks on the red stripes girl.

she's CGI also sorry user :(

he smells

sirs

Attached: E2oo_0cVEAE9Hdr.jpg (300x300, 16.26K)

Why do they even hire actors to be in front of green screen?
Just cgi the whole thing

Didn't the australian chick also need to be green screened in because she couldn't travel with all the restrictions? Not defending this shit but it was probably the only way to get him in there given the circumstances at the time

Jesus, is it cheaper doing this or what

this is the only spiderman movie i've seen since the raimi ones. is this actually supposed to be flash thompson?

The actor kept pooping on set.

Covid

SCARED, PARKER?

Funny that until the top picture was released, you had no idea

It is. They changed him from being a high school jock to being an uber rich privileged kid who bullies Peter in their academic competition club.

they couldn't pay people enough to be around a pajeet.

>capeshit is the equivalent of mcdonalds
I like it. Pure garbage.

Attached: ckpget8cin931.jpg (640x635, 43.04K)

Real film aren't held back by petty concepts such as time or location.
You wanted his jumper to be red when we were filming but now you actually think green would be better? Not a problem
This scene was originally written to take place in an alleyway but a field next to the white cliffs of dover would be more cinematic? I gotchu senpai
The future is now

its just risk aversion. digitally composing a scene means nothing can go wrong. but nothing can go right either.

>cgi pistol

>/3/ says there are no jobs
>100% of movies are green screen
???

Nobody notices most of the time in these scenes anyways. It's the action scenes where it really gets ugly. Like the last third of Black Widow where it's like, what the shit, it's distracting.

Nobody wanted to be in the same room with a smelly pajeet

I just saw a video on Instagram that showed a one shot of Tom Holland actually doing multiple stunts in a row and landing them.. in a fucking motion capture suit....

WHY? IF HE WAS JUST IN THE SUIT FOR THAT ITD HAVE BEEN FINE. I bet Holland hates what they do to him in the editing process. Imagine your whole career as spiderman being in a fucking motion capture suit.

all the work is going to pajeet studios that just churn out shit for practically nothing.

hollywood is lying about film budgets.

I don't care anymore

The fact that Marvel and their teams are boasting about this shit on YouTube is the most hilarious part.

mocap suits are cheaper and more flexible than designed costumes.

filmed during covid and they wanted to minimize spread. got a problem with saving lives, chud?

Attached: 1643846847094.jpg (933x720, 88.56K)

>hes trying to justify it

LMAOOOO look and laugh

>hoodie says MUTT
>is a typical mutt with dyed blonde hair
kino check

this

Attached: chuck.gif (250x250, 992.8K)

they literally have to pretend to be proud of it. its in all their contracts.

agreed, they should have built a real nanotech iron spider suit with four 500 pound arms for holland to do that bridge scene in

i watched this last night and then i watched The Manchurian Candidate. i don't remember a single thing from the spiderman movie

Learn to read, retard

the whole fucking movie throughout was noticble green screen

would (You) fuck off trying to defend this suit, we can see all your posts in here.

you fucking embarrassment. go shove another funko jewpop up your arse.

>hollywood movies were allowed to film shit during the height of the memedic
>people who opened their small businesses that could do takeaway things and 100% did every safety measure were fined thousands and some shutdown forever
>governments partied in their tax payed houses during all thus

How people havnt revolted to these Jews is incredible.

Yeah because masks don’t work especially shitty surgical masks but I wouldn’t expect a town of women raping high school drop outs to understand a basic scientific abstract let alone their disciples on Any Forums