How did he cope to live so long? Turning 24 and still being a virgin is absolutely crushing...

How did he cope to live so long? Turning 24 and still being a virgin is absolutely crushing, I don't know how director even thought 40 was possible

Attached: r9crclrue0241 (1).jpg (400x600, 39.42K)

Have sex.

At some point you just realize you weren't meant for it and it stops bothering you

Getting old sucks. I'm 41 and have had sex but what this movie doesn't capture is the fact that you really don't give a shit of what people think about you past 35.

True.

This. Getting a cat to take care of helps and living by myself helps too.

fpbp

Yeah but do you have a cool room like him?

Attached: D6C4829A-59C2-4FF9-A62E-07755835162D.png (640x853, 1.17M)

>and it stops bothering you

Attached: 1646642137174.png (768x902, 1.07M)

bros I just want a gf

Complacency sets in at a certain point. I'm about to turn 26 and have more or less given up. Just feels too foreign of a concept to even realistically expect at this point.

whats the point of this picture?

I wish being a virgin was the only problem I had.

>38 this year
Nearly there. Get on my level

Attached: 1644021448598.jpg (610x535, 105.16K)

I am unironically a 30 year old virgin. It bothers me less as the years pile on.

I realized it had everything to do with me being an asocial piece of shit, meaning it was a situation of my own creation.

I get grumpy after one week without sex. How did he do it

>Turning 24 and still being a virgin is absolutely crushing
Not everything is about getting sex. Not everyone thinks like an incel.
Incels make their entire life about their dry dick and they mistakenly assume other people do too.

normalfags literally constantly complain if they have not had sex for a week

Not everyone lived in a degenerate environment obsessed with sex. Normal people don't think our care about having sex. You don't need sex to live and disgusting fucks need to stop pretending you do.

Lost mine at 27 then went on to have many years of sex after. It's really not the end of the world if it happens later in life.