Soul vs. Soulless

Attached: lucas-780480.jpg (706x535, 105.87K)

400 posts of prequelfag denial incoming

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DIDNT THEY MAKE HECKIN EPIC TOYS TO USE IN THE MOVIES

Attached: soyjack_2.jpg (785x731, 111.78K)

>IS THAT
>IS THAT A GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE???
>NOOOO I WANT MY MS-DOS BACK THE COMMAND LINE IS WAY MORE SOULFUL

I bet the prequels still had more practical effects than the sequels

As a good king once said, "Let them come."

>THE COMMAND LINE IS WAY MORE SOULFUL
I could open a program quicker in Dos 6.22 than I can in Windows.

>so uhhhh if you guys just wanna, y'know, swing your laser swords around and then we can add in all the droids around you later
>the image is going to be so dense, there's so much going on

Attached: 1611708002447.webm (848x356, 2.05M)

>"AND THEN THEY FIGHT!"

NOOO DONT YOU KNOW HE HAD SHAKESPEARE AS AN INFLUENCED AND ACTUALLY HAD A BUNCH OF MODELS THAT JUST LOOKED LIKE CGI?? THAT MEANS THE PREQUELS WERE GOOD

Attached: b68c1f3b22f9b472e2a114cbf7e394d9.jpg (1038x689, 218.58K)

true. even tv shows like deep space nine with literally no budget look better than prequels or current marvel soulless green screen shit.

Daily reminder more irl models were made for each individual prequel movie than for the entire OT combined

ZzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzZzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzz

Attached: D9321EED-07AD-4FB9-9C94-C25B058C24C0.jpg (1849x2883, 929.8K)

Theed palace (formerly Chuck’s)

Then how come so much of the prequels still looks like CGI shit?

>why does older thing look worse than newer thing
gee why does my 1980s tv look worse than my 2000s tv

The prequels popularized the disinterested, hands-off director because the movie is made entirely in post-production by a computer that Marvel would later perfect. At least TFA looks like a real movie with set design, production value, and actual direction with some verve.

>actual direction
>MYSTERY BOX!
kek

at least there was a plan for the prequels whether the director was hands on or not. No plan and multiple directors for the new trilogy made it infinitely worse than whatever lack of input you may think George had on the prequels

TFA was a fucking commerical for galaxy's edge. That shit about Lightsabers choosing the owner (like harry potter wands, ya know the ones Universal sells for hundreds a piece?) was 100% so Disney could charge $200 for a shitty lightsaber prop.

Attached: dr8yymcesz671.jpg (1280x720, 159.3K)

sorry I don't read fanfics

Who said anything about fanfics? This was literally the original idea for the third movie before George decided he'd had enough of Star Wars (at least for the time being).