I'v never held hands with a woman. Does this happen in your cunt?

I'v never held hands with a woman. Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: frog-pepe-men-only-want-one-thing-and-its-disgusting-house-and-loving-family.jpg (735x650, 108.6K)

In a way yes, because here it's very uncommon for couples to hold hands.

Women here aren't worth the effort

yes

No, literally everyone I know had a relationship at some point.

What is dating like in Finland?

I don't

you cant suffer in brazil

I sat by the river today and 5 teenage girls passed me and threw a fucking joint at me. Literally hit me right in the dick. I didn’t notice what it was until they left, I smelled the grass and looked down to see the joint. I already have a girlfriend but sometimes I think she’s the only fucking non crazy bitch in the world

Fairly normal western dating but with less emotion and affection...or at least that's what I've heard.

yes

I mean to say that the joint was lit and wasn’t even finished. Was it because I looked at them funny or what

Do they sex right away?

Do Brazilian women like white men ? Incels say ?

Some do yes.

Maybe they just wanted to share.

There is no such thing in Brazil. this is the disease of a North American or an ethnocentric country. Literally people are free to like any phenotype here.

Can we ban every incel from this board?
I don't come here to read about your relationship problems, i come to discuss to international culture?
Don't you a bit of self awareness to recognize that its not polite to pollute other peoples talking space with your bullshit every day? Fuck off.

who cares as long as you have money lol

AAAHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WANT A FUCKINGS X GF FDUUCUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK AHHHHHHHHHFHGGGGGGG

Attached: 70CD59D5-4681-4FF6-A71C-0548B15E8B01.jpg (1242x1011, 131.65K)

I too never held hands with a woman, but I can count at least 5 situations along my life where a woman threw herself at me, yet I hate myself too much to even notice on the spot