About six months before Twilight’s release...

>About six months before Twilight’s release, Pattinson portrayed surrealist painter Salvador Dalí in the British film Little Ashes. Following the film’s release, he revealed a few dirty secrets about filming the sex scenes for Little Ashes.... Pattinson admitted that he really masturbated for his love scene. “[Faking it] just doesn’t work,” he said, adding “so I pleasured myself in front of the camera. My orgasm face is recorded for eternity.”

>According to Pattinson, the phallic imagery of the lighthouse is explicit, as Eggers described it as an erect penis in the script. The film was meant to include "a very juvenile shot of a lighthouse moving like an erect penis and a match-cut to Pattinson's actual erect penis", although this cut was removed upon request by financiers.

>In the film, Pattinson’s cable knit sweater enthusiast/lighthouse keeper is seen masturbating in a shed. “On day one we shot Rob masturbating in the shed—it’s the very first thing we shot—and Rob really, really went for it,” Robert Eggers, the film’s director, told The Daily Beast. “And you know, it was inspiring.”

>Pattinson admitted, “Well, my first shot was this ferocious masturbation scene. It’s always nice to do something massive for your opening shot, and I went really massive on the first take. “It was a 180 from everything we’d done in rehearsal, and I could see [director] Robert [Eggers] a little in shock afterward. But I was like, ‘O.K., cool, I didn’t get told to stop, so I’ll keep going in that direction.’ As soon as I’d done that, it was like the road started getting paved.”
>“I do find it quite entertaining,” Patttinson says. “It definitely gets people talking about the film.”

>“I keep masturbating,” he [Pattinson] said. “In the last three or four movies, I’ve got a masturbation scene. I did it in High Life. I did it in Damsel. And The Devil All the Time. I only realized when I did it the fourth time."

what the fuck is wrong with him

Attached: Robert-Pattinson.jpg (1981x1269, 268.15K)

So Batman is a coomer

literally me

you couldn't tell?

I need the scenes

Completely, totally, undeniably /ourguy/.

Robert Fappinson

Based.

coom head

Biopic when

Attached: peewee herman.jpg (500x375, 21.17K)

>Of all the stories about James Dean's bizarre behavior on the set of Giant - like constantly arriving late or driving around shooting at things - the story behind his idea to urinate in front of the whole crew is one of the strangest. According to co-tar Dennis Hopper, "We were in Texas and there were people lined up 100 ft from where Jimmy was doing his first scene with Elizabeth. He walked halfway between where we were shooting and where the people were, unfastened his pants, peed, and then walked back into the scene and got it in one take."

They should have made Bruce jerk off while watching Selina with the binoculars in The Batman.

There's nothing wrong with him. This is peak Millennial behavior.

I'm a fan of Pattinson not being able to restrain his desire to fap in front of people

my sister used to act with him. glad she never let a faggot like him fuck her. now she has 2 beautiful children and he's childless

user dudes can have children whenever the fuck they please, someone like him is probably not in a hurry

Was the scene necessary to the plot in any of those films?

It's necessary for me.

Louis C.K. biopic starring Robert Pattinson when

>wanting children

Fuck off, breeder.

Attached: index.jpg (276x182, 4.74K)