Just watched 407 Proxy Authentication Required

Just watched 407 Proxy Authentication Required
An episode literally rated 10/10, 99/100 (as close as you can get)
And it is literally the worst episode of the season
Every single review is raving and anyone who DARES, even say "well, it was good, but not a masterpiece) gets 80% downvoted
Are viewers literally retarded or just utter drones?

First of all, it has terrible music
It doesn't fit a single scene, is very distracting and clashes with the rest of the show so far
The 5 act structure is pointless
Vera is a shit villian who should never have been given the green light, much less brought back and put focus on
Not only that, the twist is UTTERLY RETARDED
It doesn't make ANY SENSE from the story so far
Elliot has had nothing but good memories from his father, he just had a bitch mother
>muh violent outburst
Elliot is utterly insane, he forgot his own sister, throws himself against walls, abuses drugs, has lapses in his memories and in general is shown to be very unstable
But noooooooooo, of course he threw himself out of the window because his father touched his wee wee :(, not because he was having one of his million breakdowns
The show has been on a steady decline since the first season, I should never have watched this garbage
And if this is a 10/10 I genuinely don't want to see what's next
Also, 1 hour long episodes are a waste of time, like 7 things happen in each one, you can make your point in 45 you fucking hack

Attached: elliot.jpg (1333x2000, 283.92K)

Season 1 was great. Everything since is mediocre to shit. Many such cases

Do you know what the fuck happened?
Was the director just a hack or was there a staff change?

Autistic onions fanbase that think it's great tv when it just steals ideas from everything imaginable, but executes it way worse. The creator is an egotistical hack that probably paid bots to upvote his shitty show. Don't waste your time with the show, the rest of it is terrible. At one point Elliot outruns NYC cops while they are chasing him with guns in hand and not aiming or shooting at anypoint. The show is fucking retarded.

They gave the director full reign after season 1

That was earlier
It was entertaining, but holy fuck it does not make any sense
That whole episode was one big contrivance
And I didn't know Elliot was an olympic athlete that could take a beating like an action movie character
Makes me wonder why he didn't kick peoples asses instead of hacking

> OP

Attached: stoplikingwhatidontlike.gif (500x281, 614.9K)

>Elliot has had nothing but good memories from his father
>doesn't understand repression
>doesn't understand that Elliot became the way he is because of the abuse
Unironically filtered.

He was better as an autistic, isolated schizo with delusions of grandeur and an abusive mother
They had already cleared up the thing with his mother at that point in the show
They should just have left it
Getting touched doesn't change you like that

It's literally the reason for his entire persona and the final reveal.

>Getting touched doesn't change you like that
When your mind has no way to escape (Elliot's mother on the one hand, and his father on the other) the mind copes by disassociating, and in the worst case, creating personalities that shield you from having to experience the mental and physical anguish.

Getting betrayed like that by the person you trust the most, especially as a child, will fuck you up beyond repair.
You haven't seen the ending so you get a pass, but it makes sense.

>bonsoir elliot

hated that faggot
I've never seen a worse character assassination

Right I never bought the abuse story either. The Alf episode showed what a bitch his mother was who completely dominated her husband.

I dropped it after he had sex in season 1 episode 1.

In all honesty though, this series is so fucking cringe, why does Any Forums like it?

Honestly stopped watching after this episode, this was during a binge watch of the entire series as well
Really don't give a fuck how it ends at this point if they're just going to pull random shit out of thin air

Why do people get hung up about that. The girl has zero self respect, it's totally realistic for someone that isn't 400 lbs and ugly as hell to fuck her

Seriously considering quitting as well
I could barely force myself through this slog
It takes 30 minutes to get to the point of the episode with the first 30 minutes being Vera retardation
The second half is utterly predictable when they start talking about "why he was afraid of his father"
The twist was pulled right out of the writers pozzed ass, but once they started moving in that direction it was just waiting for Elliot to say he was fucked in the ass by his dad
And then I read what comes next because I can't be bothered to go through the next 6 or so hours
And this show was about turning back time? Actually the most retarded nonsense I've ever heard. This show was about taking down the global elite, or at least trying to
The writer is a huge fucking hack and a narcissist. Fuck this show, what a waste of time

Found a funny review
>So the episode ended, the credits followed, then the started the commercials and my mouth was still wide open ... Sam Esmail wrote and directed this season and one of the strongest in while ... Mark my words .. this episode will get him and Rami Malek nominated again for the Emmyes.
>The episode was structurally built over five acts,, each act ended with a loud thunderous truth until the last Elliot's scream of loneliness which made him really see what made him shelter himself into the arms of Mr. Robot.
>As I said the Directing was spotless,, the script was well written .. so connected that it felt I was in Shakespearean theater .. the Drama kept on escalating up until the last minute which again we've been hit by another unexpected scene.,. and the intense back and forth inteacting between Rami Malik and Elliot Villar was just breathtaking.
>Lastly, we've reached mid-season now ,, 6 episodes left .. so praying for a blast of a series finale that would make me storm into 2020 with a new me :D

Attached: Skjermbilde 2022-03-22 kl. 19.49.12.png (622x396, 52.72K)

And one last one
>10/10, Hold on, I need to pack a bowl
>This may have been the best tv episode I have seen in years. I felt like I just watched a good movie. Soooo much happens in 56min! This should be beamed into space so they know how weird we are lol. Oh wait...