Is there any japanese movie more superior than Harakiri (1962)? It's the most kino japanese movie I've ever watched

Is there any japanese movie more superior than Harakiri (1962)? It's the most kino japanese movie I've ever watched.

Attached: images (1) (2).jpg (220x300, 15.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtH-MVUrBA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goyokin is pretty based.

Sanjuro is much better

Attached: Sanjuro.1962.720p.BluRay.x264.RoSubbed-CiNEFiLE2.webm (800x340, 2.94M)

I'll take a look. Just FYI I like Seven Samurai but prefer Harakiri over it.

The Emperor's Naked Army Marches On

Attached: The-emperors-naked-army-marches-on-film-poster.jpg (265x376, 118.79K)

Yojimbo

I like Seven Samurai

Malnourished poor samurai versused whole clan of well fed training every day samurais, no

I loved this character so much his movies are so humbling.
youtube.com/watch?v=rtH-MVUrBA0

rashomon

Ran

Cinematographer John Bailey cited Goyokin as a film that influenced his work on Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters.

Ran, dude
RAN

Ugetsu Monogatari (1953)

a scene at the sea

Attached: MV5BODNmM2NlMjUtM2IwMy00Yjk5LWFjZTEtNzQwZjgyNDExYmU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY2MDk0MTk@._V1_.jpg (550x779, 220.34K)

Pigs and Battleships

Attached: 50.jpg (900x1200, 191.76K)

The Hidden Blade
Twilight Samurai
After The Rain
13 Assassins

Kurosawa's original stories were much better than his shakespeare adaptations. I think shakespeare might have been a hack

Shakespeare is fantastic, but I hate how people put him in everything and everywhere because I love originality.

My wife’s grandma is 99. Full Japanese, she was in camps and everything.
What would be a nice movie to put on for her?

Attached: image_2022-03-22_185950.png (1198x1500, 1.41M)

Drunken Angel is pure gangster kino

Attached: Yoidore_tenshi_poster.jpg (1285x1895, 2.38M)

For me it's Le Samourai

I used to watch Harakiri while I lied in bed with my ex-girlfriend in her little apartment at college. It's hard to watch now even though years have gone by. I've found another woman and I love her, even dated her longer at this point, but it's not the same. I'll never know the passion that I felt with my first love again, and I guess I'm alright with that. Smile that it happened as they say. Christ, I need a mother fucking drink but I told myself I'd cut down and not drink until the weekend. Lord give me fucking strength. Goddamn it. I quit smoking too.