He literally didnt do anything wrong yet he's framed as a villian in Better Call Saul

He literally didnt do anything wrong yet he's framed as a villian in Better Call Saul.

Attached: BCS_S3_HowardHamlin.jpg (700x1000, 153.21K)

He shouldn’t have gotten involved with Chuck and Jimmy. Any good business person knows that.

He's got such a charismatic face. He could play a superhero or something.

After Chuck asked him to prevent him from becoming an associate for the 2nd time, that should have been his first red flag.

Well the character who is against the main character usually is

punished Howard is the best saga of BCS

Attached: Well-Howard-I-Guess-Thats-Your-Cross.jpg (1200x600, 81.37K)

is it coming this year or the next

April this year

hes not, chuck is the villain, and later nacho
howard is neutral, maybe slightly arrogant towards jimmy but thats pretty much everyone in the show

jesus thats so good, its been a drought
*lalo, not nacho

"keep your thoughts to yourself because

I DONT CARE"

Attached: i_don_t_care.jpg (1600x900, 364.67K)

the only bad thing he has done was conspiring with chuck to get jimmy to break in

The subtle call backs to BB are well placed

Attached: 11096975_10206449236099621_1576717434_o_1_.png (969x458, 539.67K)

Chuck was a hero.
Jimmy was the true villain of BCS and always has been.

Does anyone have the edit of Punished Howard in the bathroom where he has the JUST haircut?

Honestly he's more of a victim. I mean, while Chuck had his own issues he's completely right about Jimmy. Howard is just there for the ride for the most part

chuck literally entrapped jimmy and always belittled him
if jimmy is a criminal, then chuck is an amoral sociopath who places his firms image over his own brother

the threads will be legendary
actually looking forward to this, coming home after a nice day outside and watching saulkino will be comfy

A bus-bench lawyer, who saved Walt, back-to-back

It wasnt entrapment. They made that clear in the episode before chuck yelled "I AM NOT CRAZY"

Attached: choo_choo_chuck_0.jpg (1440x2750, 656.19K)

chuck used ernesto to entrap jimmy

>entrapped
retard
entrapment would be posing as a gangster and telling someone "hey, let's break into that store and steal some of the shoes. c'mon man, let's do it. what are you, a coward? break into the store and i'll maybe have sex with you ;^).
what chuck did is comparable to merely spreading the rumor that the store has some valuable goods inside, knowing that that someone is a nigger who would break into it entirely on his own volition.

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: Better_call_saul6.jpg (640x360, 29.98K)

>"hey, let's break into that store and steal some of the shoes. c'mon man, let's do it. what are you, a coward? break into the store and i'll maybe have sex with you ;^).
thats persuading someone to commit a crime, chuck entrapped jimmy by creating a situation where he knew jimmy would act

entrapment literally is persuading someone to commit a crime you dumb fuck

Kino incoming

Attached: wexfeet.jpg (1280x720, 67.16K)

no its not, entrapment does not require me telling you what to do
by persuading someone you need them to AGREE
fucking cretin, bet you didnt even go to uni

same, really looking forward to it

Attached: 1539110300122.jpg (1920x1080, 51.14K)

Chuck is the super hero we need.

Attached: 150301_news_better_call_saul.jpg (900x600, 97.97K)

>he's framed as a villian
No he's not. Jimmy is. And Kim is getting close (thanks to Jimmy).

I hope we get more flashbacks of Chuck with hair.

Attached: Vlcsnap_2015_02_26_01h43m11s3.png (720x406, 317.53K)

Imagine a whole episode with no dialogue

just Kim going about her day, cutting her toe nails, drinking wine off her balcony, showering, doing her ponytail ect

Attached: 5d6774c5722757813da684ce94b22d61d6-28-kim-wexler-01.2x.rsquare.w570.jpg (1140x1140, 102.42K)