Do you think that being attractive beyond a certain point fucks with your mental development...

Do you think that being attractive beyond a certain point fucks with your mental development? Like being TOO good-looking can make you dysfunctional? I would guess this is more common of actresses than actors, but post examples.

Attached: Hot-Jared-Leto-90s-Pictures.jpg (697x1024, 73.14K)

his narcissism must be palpable

For women yes absolutely. For men, not always.

Yes. A lot of attractive people will lack a personality because people just like them by default. They aren't interesting, they know it, but they don't know how to fix it. It feeds their superiority/inferiority complex. More common with women than men, but Jared Leto seems like as good an example as any.

Yes in extreme cases it causes narcissism and eventually The Gay

I don't think Jared Leto is lacking a personality. He isn't a blank slate. He's just kind of shitty and annoying.

Most of his personality seems like it was aped from others. Like he's trying to be someone cool, but he doesn't know how.

When you're ugly, you really need to be good at acting. You won't get cast just for your looks.

hi again Mr Leto. Do you ever get tired of promoting yourself here on/tv/? Give it a rest

It's called the bubble and there's an episode of 30Rock about it.

Yes you will. Movies need to cast ugly people all the time. Being a uniquely weird looking guy probably gets you a more stable, long-lasting career in acting than being generically handsome.

This.

Everyone 'simps' for super attractive women, including women. Giving attractive women a warped sense of reality.

Men it's not the same, they might treat you a little better than an average well groomed guy, but not really life changing aside from getting women being a bit easier.

i had my moment as a good looking guy. women were hitting on me, good looking ones. now it's just ugly looking ones. so that was a bit tough to adapt, still haven't really. it was nice to feel "important", made me a bit depressed. i know with the right mojo i could get back in their good favors, its not like i turned into a troll 100% but i just can't hack it. my self confidence is shook. being ignored by an acceptable looking lady that i wouldn't have bother to talk to in the past... that's rough.

How do I unsubscribe from this blog?

>Do you think that being attractive beyond a certain point fucks with your mental development?

you leave this thread and don't come back. i literally answered OP you dumb cunt

No you didn't. You think you did, but reread your post again.

by that logic Brad Pitt would be a terrible actor. He is far from being a great one,but also far from being a bad one

i said it affected my development. when i stopped being significantly better looking than the average i found myself ill equiped for the dating game. thats not a valid answer you fucking annoying twunt

Brad Pitt is a terrible actor. He's just naturally charismatic and comfortable in front of a camera. A movie star.

Are you that bald fag from the other thread? Go away you egg looking cunt, no one wants to hear your life story

He’s so fucking hot, I would buttfuck him

Not everything needs to be about you. Maybe being attractive made you a narcissist.

no i am not. also are you jealous that i had some good times?

You'd like that wouldn't you.

speaking about one's experience is a valid answer to OP. why are you seething. why you bother to talk to me. you can stop i dont care. wish i could ban ips to avoid niggers like u

i dont care about you. you are like an odd insect that dont make much sense. buzz off.

Yes, we already know that narcissists like you wish the world revolved around them.

jared leto isn't remarkably attractive. He has the fundamentals like symmetry. Doesn't make him masculine. He looks like a FtM.

He is terrible in a lot of films