Parks and Rec

>Parks and Rec
>The Office
which one is better?

Attached: parksofice.jpg (512x341, 66.92K)

The Office.

The Office is better background noise, because if you don't pay much attention to Parks and Rec you'll miss important plot points.

P&R no contest. Leslie is such a great character. She's just like me.

Parks and Rec eventually urned into a DNC propaganda arm. Leslie went from being a goofy kook to a slightly misguided woman who was was always RIGHT, and must convince all the other characters of her rightness

people actually watched the latter seasons?

I've only seen the first 2 seasons of Parks and Rec but I hated the Office so I'm going to go with that. Like 90% of the jokes in the Office are just people doing incredibly cringey or annoying thing and you're supposed to laugh because of how awkward it is.

I like the office but I don't like that it has gay and colored characters in it so I'll go with Park and Rec

The later seasons turn into pure fan service just like the office, only a lot more sappy and saccharine

Parks and Rec because Office seasons 8 and 9 are some of the worst TV I have ever watched.

The Office, no contest

The Office is much better. Parks and Rec tried too hard but they had some memorable characters.

The creepy rich dude who was always screwing with the crew in Parks and Rec was funny though

Attached: 200w.gif (200x147, 644.75K)

Fonzie?

only seasons 2 through 4 of these shows are worth watching. season 1 is ok and season 5 onward is just flandarizing every character

You can like both.

I don't like how in The Office a character will do something obviously funny, and everyone looks at them like they should fucking die. I also don't like how everyone in that particular business is a crazy nut, and everyone else in the world is completely normal.

>michael leaves the office
>instantly becomes shit

I sat through like 3 seasons of parks and I regret every second of it. It's like eating a bucket of shit hoping there is ice cream at the bottom.
Women aren't funny. The pajeet isn't funny. The "le calzone" redditor isn't funny.

The office (until Jim and Pam get married) > parks and rec >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the office (after Michael leaves)

They are the same, both shows that get worse on multiple rewatches.