What's Madrid like? how does it compare to the other European capitals?

What's Madrid like? how does it compare to the other European capitals?

Attached: 7ad2d7f0-68ce-11e8-8a0f-0242ac11000c.jpg (1600x1067, 458.4K)

It's ok.

I visited it a few times and I liked it. I also liked it more than Barcelona, Madrid but with sea would be God tier 2bh.

I prefer Barcelona because I support the Catalan independence movement. Fuck Spain.

The greatest city from the greatest country on Earth.

Attached: protagonist of football.png (1000x1125, 1.14M)

is shit, although you will feel like home with all the south american plague

Scatalans are cringe soyboys, hopefully they never get their freedom

How did Spain manage to have a capital city with no actual landmark will always be a mystery to me.

I feel closer to N. Americans than a Peruvian or Bolivian

THey will be free, and so will Scotland. Fuck Spain.

Madrid is nothing but a king's order

It was never meant to be the capital, it's still ordinary to this day.

It's shit. Overrun by nafris, sudacas, centracas, nordacas, caribacas, pakis, blacks and so on.

Taberns and bars everywhere. I get easily drunk

Both will be nuked by the superior English and Chadstillian stallions.

You still had plenty of time to make it memorable. The Eiffel Tower is pretty recent and even Rome has a contemporary landmark (Palazzo della Civiltà Italiana)

We planned to but no money

Attached: Monumento a Colón-Puerta de Atocha.jpg (898x1600, 603.13K)

it's ok , too overcrowded though

it is a place where you don't get bored, something similar to Barcelona, the good thing about Barcelona is the beach and in summer it is appreciated.

also in Madrid there are really good south american food chains...

Tequeños are master race desu, i love it

is that supposed to represent la conquista?
south america standing out and ship on top of the globe
based if yes

>Tequeños are master race desu, i love it
Argentinian asados kek

Attached: DzpV97oXcAIHMiP.jpg (867x1200, 218.16K)

It's a hellhole. It's filled to the brim. Apartments are incredibly expensive. People are nice but social life is all about drinking and doing drugs (as is with the rest of spain)
The air is filthy and dry, hurts the nose and breathing ducts.
People drive like lunatics.
Fuck Madrid.

>People are nice but social life is all about drinking and doing drugs
Sounds like paradise.
The only thing I don't like about Spain is how late you do things.
Going out till dawn is nice once in a while but doing it regularly just fucks up my sleep.

That's just because they're on the same time zone as we are (or even Poland is) despite being much further west, more west than Britain even: a britoid going on holidays in Spain will travel west yet turn the clock back 1h. Le lazy Spaniards are always late is mostly a meme with a hint of /med/ness, it's the time zone.

Attached: time zones.png (2560x1380, 1.76M)

No, Spaniards go out late even if you take into consideration that.

>even Rome has a contemporary landmark (Palazzo della Civiltà Italiana)
No normies that aren't already interested in architecture would know that one
Madrid has plenty landmarks if you've been there, like the Royal Palace, the Prado, Plaza Mayor, Glass Palace, Cybele Palace and the entirety of the Gran Via, with plenty of landmark buildings just there such as pic related. Not to mention the skyscrapers like the CTBA towers and the Puerta de Europa
The only thing is that Madrid isn't THE city in Spain like Rome is in Italy, Paris in France and London in the UK. Spain has too many cities that compete directly with Madrid in visitor numbers, making it less of an iconic city

Attached: hotelcapitolmadrid01.jpg (1300x787, 302.86K)

It's a monument to the discovery of the Americas with the Santa María on top of the globe. So in a sense, yes.