AAAAAAAVEEEEEE MAAAARIIIIIAAAAAA

AAAAAAAVEEEEEE MAAAARIIIIIAAAAAA

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-022911-766.png (535x393, 136.09K)

is maria the stacy that dumped this chud?

>>AAAAAAAVEEEEEE MAAAARIIIIIAAAAAA
What have you done?
>You think you can stop what's coming? What's black and blue and dead all over? YOU!
What have you done?
>Everything! It was all there. You mean you didn't figure it out. Oooohhhhh, you're really not as smart as I thought you were. I guess I gave you too much credit.
Watch what?
>Noooo! No no no no noooooo! Noo! Ahhhhhhhhhhh. This was not how it was supposed to go! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I had it all planned out. We're were gonna be safe here. We were gonna watch the whole thing together.
You think you'll be remembered? You're a pathetic psychopath--begging for attention. You're gonna die alone in there.
>How could you say that?
This is all in your head. You're sick, twisted.
>What?
You're out of your goddamn mind.
>You showed me what was possible. All it takes is fear and a little focused violence. You inspired me!
I gave you nothing.
>You gave me that.

Attached: pattinson_tenet_4K.jpg (1200x544, 55.7K)

I can't tell if the character is cringe because of a bad performance or if he's cringe in a meta way for being an incel terrorist.

KIIIIIIIIIIINNNOOOOOOO

>bruuuuuuuuuuuuce waaaaayyyyyyyne

>I never could have gotten him out there alone. I'm not physical. My strength is up here. I mean, I had all the pieces, I had all the answers. But I didn't know how to make them listen.
We're not a team.
>We did. What did we just do? I asked you to bring him to light and you did. We're such a good team.
We didn't do anything together.
>I told you. We've been doing this together. You're part of this.
All those cards.
>What do you mean?
Why did you bring me here?
>God, look at you. Your mask is amazing. I wish you could have seen me in mine. Isn't it funny? All everyone wants to do is unmask you, but they're missing the point. You and I both know--I'm looking at the real you right now. My mask allowed me to be myself completely. No shame, no limits.
>Let's talk about the billionaire with the lying dead daddy because at least the money makes it go down easy. Doesn't it? BRRRRUUUUUUCEEEEE WAAAAYYYYYNNNNEEEE.

Attached: Ef_v8amUYAA5ORr.jpg (1200x667, 55.29K)

I couldn't really tell either. The scenes where he was livestreaming were shit regardless though

I'm confused, does the Riddler knows who Batman is?

Probably yes but there’s enough of a pause before he says Bruce Wayne he might not.

>Do you know what being an orphan is? It's 30 kids to a room. 12 years and already a drop-head numbing the pain. You wake up screaming with rats chewing your fingers. And every winter one of the babies dies because it's so cold.
>Living in some tower. Over the park isn't being an orphan. Looking down on everyone with all that money. Don't you tell me.
>You know I was there that day. The day the great Thomas Wayne announced he was running for mayor and made all those promises. Well, a week later he was dead and everybody just forgot about us. All they could talk about was poor Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne: the orphan. Orphan.
>If only you knew how long I've been waiting for this day. For this moment. I've been invisible my whole live. I guess I won't be anymore will I. They'll remember me now. They'll remember both of us.
>BRRRRUUUUUUCEEEEE WAAAAYYYYYNNNNEEEE.
What do you want from me?
>I told you I'd see you in Hell!

Attached: 29a3a3f2909a08372ba6a05ea08767ef.jpg (2000x1333, 283.94K)

That's what makes it funny. They are exactly the same but both missing the point about their true nature. Riddler is a vengeful vigilante inspired by Batman. Batman is one of his targets under the mask.

Attached: FNMyKpfXEAAoVOF.jpg large.jpg (2048x2048, 555.87K)

In the movie: no.
In this reversed Tenet dialogue: yes.
It works both forwards and backwards. KINO.

What are some other annoying foreboding song quotes that crazy characters will sing in movies?

>POP... GOES THE WEASEL
>ASHES, ASHES, WE ALL... FALL... DOWN
>AND THE ITSY BITSY SPIDER CLIMBED UP... THE SPOUT... AGAIN

As a Riddler fan I'm so happy with this movie. Incredible performance.

No. He said Bruce Wayne was the only one they didn't get. Also the bomb he mails was for Bruce to open and there was a letter to Batman.

Sorry, nothing's ever going to top baneposting

No, but there was a ton of tension in that scene because you didn't know if he knew. The way he was saying bruuuuuuuce wayyyyyne made you think he did for an uncomfortable amount of time before realizing he was obsessing over one of the people he was blaming for his shit life and the one who got away.

Amanda Myward: SNEED

I really wasn't sold on Patterson's Bruce at first but the more I think about it the better it sits. This Batman is obsessed with vengeance, it's all his MO is, but as he sees that Riddler and the shooters were inspired by him he realizes he has to be more than just vengeance, he has to be something the people can look up to. In a sequel maybe his Bruce is a bit more personable and does more philanthropy things for the city rather than being a recluse.
This is shown even as early as the opening where the guy he was saving from the gang didn't respond with "thank you", but "please don't hurt me".

This movie was embarrassing

>the guy he was saving from the gang
couldn’t carry a tune to save his life

I think so. He said Bruce Wayne too many times in way too taunting a voice to not know who he was talking to.

You're laughing. The asian guy got jumped by a gang and you're laughing.

looks like bubbles from tpb
even has a green costumed alter ego

He viewed Batman as his ally and Bruce Wayne as one of his enemies.

I loved this film but I hate comic book movies

Batman should have taken his mask off to make Riddler’s head explode.

>This is shown even as early as the opening where the guy he was saving from the gang didn't respond with "thank you", but "please don't hurt me".

And how all the cops treat him like a freak. And how at the end when he's saving people from the water, they're afraid to take his hand. I mean, it isn't even subtle.

What I loved about the film was that it really is a BATMAN movie. Bruce Wayne is barely in it and he's not yet come up with the charismatic playboy persona. He's at the stage where he doesn't want to be "Bruce", I don't know if he fully knows who Bruce is, he hasn't figured that out because he's so obsessed about being Batman. I'd imagine the sequels will develop the Bruce Wayne side further, just like he tries to make Batman to be more than just a symbol of vengeance.

btw this movie was the best Batman film ever made and I am tired of pretending otherwise