SWEAR TO ME

SWEAR TO ME

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 81.73K)

BITCH

Yeah, I'm thinking Batman (89) and Begins aren't even touched by The Batman.

Best baman, nothing wrong with his voice.
Fatflleck, Gayton, Cuckney, Killme, and Rattinson can go BTFO

>I'm thinking
doubtful

how could anyone take this seriously? no wonder pattinson mogged this shit without even trying.

>how could anyone take this seriously? no wonder pattinson mogged this shit without even trying.

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 120.98K)

I don't look anything like that though.

There was a time in my life this is how I greeted my friends. Now I got no friends.

>SWEAR TO MING
Who the hell was this random chinese guy who is never brought up again?

uncle of Dunhier

HAHA GET IT THEY CHANGED THE WORDS TO SOUND LIKE A NAME AND DID LE BANE REFERENCE WOW SO FUNNY YOU GUYS MUST GET LAID SO MUCH

Sounds Chinese, probably related to Mi Nao.
The subtle Chinese presence in the background of these movies is a great allegory for the rise of the PRC in the real world.

Exactly, do we know each other?

Bollocks

>they work for Mi Nao
>SWEAR TO MI
:O

It was a scrapped crossover plot with Ted.

Attached: 06985834-E863-435A-8738-604AD9E5733D.jpg (1280x688, 105.26K)

Once they got Sam Jones to join the cast they changed the line to DEATH TO MING.

Attached: 38F3B237-9F0B-4837-9B4A-31F80289F60B.jpg (1280x720, 63.16K)

yes you do

I actually look a lot like robert pattinson

Voice worked fine in Begins but he used it way too much, especially at the end, in Dark Knight and then Rises doubled down on that and was just absurd but so is that whole movie

you need to get your eyes checked like all the anons who say they're 30 and look 21, most people lose vision steadily during their 20s and don't notice until it gets really bad or they start getting headaches

How do British people floss? Bale even has "good" teeth by Bong standards, but look how fucked up that shit is

somebody get this hothead outta here