Actors/Actresses who probably ought to win an Oscar at some point if things were fair

Actors/Actresses who probably ought to win an Oscar at some point if things were fair

Attached: Tatiana Maslany_Hardwired.jpg (798x967, 95.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1lZoT9nT0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And an obvious one

Attached: willem-dafoe-2.jpg (300x300, 11.79K)

This is such a basic bitch take from 2016. Malasny is very pretty and extremely hard working. But she isn't that great of an actress. I'm sure she worked 16 hour days on that Canadian show where she played all the characters. But that just shows work ethic, not acting skill.

Attached: maxresdefault (14).jpg (1280x720, 93.76K)

Attached: met-gala-saoirse-ronan-today-inline-190506_f9345c44b7d0b463595b69e895ed6c30.fit-560w.jpg (560x843, 140.1K)

Except she is excellent, she didn't just "work hard", she actually made multiple characters feel distinct without being just gimmicky like most actors playing multiple roles in a production.

Attached: 27a9aefe16dedf667b3371d8ddfc72ff.png (539x343, 233.73K)

Attached: jared.jpg (900x600, 81.44K)

Is she even in movies though? TV shows don't get Oscars. Also, fuck you for caring about prizes for rich people who pretend for a living.

>starts talking about topic
>but also wants to invalidate topic

Not only the cutest girl in the whole world, but also a talented actress.

Attached: Amy.jpg (2000x2000, 414.1K)

Attached: amy adams.webm (720x682, 328.51K)

>six nominations

Nah she was great, especially when she played a clone disguised as another clone and she actually played the character impersonating another rather than just playing the second character (as she also does)

Attached: gettyimages-846954886-1024x1024.jpg (767x1024, 237.97K)

Great ones.

>four nominations
And only in her 20s

Attached: 1646026053834.png (1244x872, 1.18M)

Topic was flawed and I pointed it out. Actors winning trophies being retarded is less retarded than OP thinking that a tv actress should win movie trophy.

It's a stealth waifu thread, genius. You win an Oscar for Best Autism.

I'm sure she could manage it

Attached: mq-00004.jpg (1485x2100, 449.72K)

It isn't that special when you consider that doubling up and playing your own character's doppelgangers is something that all basic cable TV actors do and that all the clones were fundamentally the same character

then why did OP post Dafoe also?

>he isn't gar for Dafoe

>is something that all basic cable TV actors do
??????????

Are you that fucking retarded? I'm not the only person posting in this thread.

If she didn't, that's OK too.

You're not OP

They really weren't, and I've not seen anyone actually pull off "these are different characters and you'll forget it's the same actress" with more than one, or lacking heavy makeup/prosthetics. You're way downplaying how well she did, and also I've seen her in other films/shows and she was excellent there too.

>the clones were all essentially the same character
The male Castor clones were, but the Leda clones were not alike at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1lZoT9nT0A

which ought to be a testament to how difficult it actually is without being gimmicky, the actor couldn't pull it off

I'm not OP and I'm not the person who posted Defoe. But I am the person who someone said posted Defoe. Dummy.

Attached: kino squad.jpg (1059x1200, 189.82K)

she's a pretty good actress, just isn't landing the high level roles due to not seeding and feeding

You're retarded and fuck.

Unfortunately (or not) she refuses to suck dick for roles and so Hollywood completely ignored her after Orphan Black, didn't even get the obligatory recent publicity role in a blockbuster like most Emmy or Oscar winners (Vikander, Larson, etc)

she gets to be in She-Hulk on Disney+ at least, so she'll always be able to pull in marvel fan convention money now