Safdie Brothers

HAS anybody else noticed the seriously overt jewish themes and characters in their movies? Literally every single one has something jewish in it. Heaven Knows What literally had a jew in a yamacha tell the main character to keep shooting up and that it was good for her! He even gave her 20 dollars! The main character being a blonde white woman.. This shit is weird as fuck... Thoughts?

ps: look how fucking crazily jewish these guys look!

Attached: shutterstock_editorial_10521241cn.jpg (3600x2610, 1.01M)

who fucking cares, besides obsessed poltards?

they're based

I care about the destruction and slow death of the white people at the hands of these demons.

you understand theyre jews right

jew here
you deserve it

literally mentally ill

kikes burn in hell

What do you are about? This is a television and film board. Some people care about anti-White propaganda in television in film. Feel free to leave this thread and Any Forums altogether. I’m sure you have sex to have.

yes i do. Its just they put like literally on the nose and clear messages in their movies when others are more subtle....

If two gentiles were behind Uncut Gems, critics and twitterfags would have buried them for being antisemitic and you would call them based.

meds

Another schizo poltard thread where OP goes down a rabbit hole of logical fallacies and starts hallucinating about global cabals and gangstalking. Touch grass and deal with your mental issues before they take control. Get a job, friends and stop browsing Any Forums. It's clearly not doing you any good.

EXACTLY

NOTICING TOO MUCH HUH
oy vey

I love these two little yids like you wouldn't believe

IS THAT A LIGHT SKINNED RACE OF MIDDLE EASTENERS?!

IM GOING INSAAANE

pic rel is yall

Attached: 1629283532001.jpg (2580x2010, 953.06K)

Oh yeah, anyone telling you that you sound like a fucking looney is clearly working for Israeli interests. Paranoia is just one part of the wide range of mental problems your average gullible poltard has. Usually loser loners who suffer from depression and hang on to extremist ideas that promise them power and control over their lives. Someone at a very low point in his life who is extremely susceptible to propaganda/extremist ideas. They are given easy answers to complex problems that explain all the misery in their lives. "Oh' it's the jews who made your life shit! They are the enemy". Anyone pointing out the insanity of this is working for "them". They subscribe to a very black & white reality and see themselves as morally correct and pure, while cheering for mass murderers and spree killers. Please do seek help and unfuck your life so we can be spared of your shit threads, faggot.

oh and
>inb4 "DURRR Any Forums ≠ one person"
There are lots of people there that fit one or many of the things I mentioned.

my sides

I've only seen Uncut Gems and Good Times and both of those movies are kino so I don't really care.

wow u seem so mad about me trying to just point out clearly EVIL SHIT... anything u say is automatically moot.... Get real dude. Look around and wake the fuck up.

Im not disputing that they are great movies. but the overt jewish supremacy and what not they always gotta shoe horn in is not kino bro.

>julia fox had sex with this thing in order to be in an adam sandler movie