45 yo

>45 yo
>Still act only in garbage

Literally every actor grow out of them eventually, whats wrong with this retard?

Attached: Deadpool_2_Japan_Premiere_Red_Carpet_Ryan_Reynolds_(cropped).jpg (1761x2641, 1.31M)

he is canadian

Works for him

>plays the same character in every movie he’s in for 20 years
I wonder how quick, witty, and sardonic he is when he has to think of the lines himself.

It's easy money, why would he change anything when he just has to walk on set and "act" the exact same way for every movie he's in? I'd do the same.

I feel attacked

Attached: 0464A3A2-21B2-452F-8ECB-3B180F14ADC7.jpg (555x800, 92.77K)

didnt he say he wanted his wife to fuck a black man?

Other actors didnt grow out of it, they just couldn't compete with him. He is the best at it currently.

He's still far more likable and better at acting than that piece of shit known as The Rock,for instance

>he leaked that Deadpool trailer that got the movie produced
is all the capeshit debacle his fault?

He does what makes him money. He’s done a few “serious” movies that nobody saw, so he goes back to what people want: Handsome fast-talking sarcastic guy.

Capeshit was cancer long before Reynolds ever entered the arena, though he certainly didn’t help things.

They only started typecasting him as Deadpool after Deadpool. He used to have more range.

why is there some meme that canadians are nice? every canadian i've met was an asshole and all the canadian girls told me about how rapey they are

I liked his comedies before Deadpool. After that he became an insufferable faggot.

Makes $30 million per movie to play an identical quip machine character in every movie. Nice life if you can get it.

The crazy thing is that he's actually a fairly talented actor but he just chooses to be in shitty movies

2 Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place was good.

The meme was started by New Yorkers due to their proximity to Canada. New Yorkers, to their credit, are the biggest assholes on earth. So compared to them, Canadians are super docile.

Dumb ESL.

easy money puts forth minimal effort , gets a paycheck and goes home and rails his wife

Attached: rs_1200x1200-210803163138-1200-blake-lively-ryan-reynolds.ct.jpg (1080x1080, 394.98K)

Probably doesn't get offered non-silly roles, probably doesn't care because he's rich and his wife is hot.

Are you saying all actors grow out of filming garbage? How is that possible? That would mean every movie was good. Tbh All movies suck dick. What fucking loser has 2 hours to just sit and stare a screen? Get a job and a family.

Canada has no culture, so Canadians cling to whatever flimsy bullshit they can come up with that is vague enough that it can apply to all of Canada and simultaneously none of Canada.
My time spent in America was great, everyone there was friendly and seemed to genuinely care about their community.
Canada has no community. It is purely looking out for yourself, at most your relatives, and at a distant third your cultural group.
Canada is a hellhole of jaded, bitter, cynical people, along with the idiots who built it to be this way, and I urge anyone who wants to visit here/move here/have any interaction with Canada to strongly reconsider.
I wish I could get out.
t. Leaf

New York and L.A. are the reasons I wish global warming was real. A small rise in sea level would solve a lot of problems.

low iq golem, like all canadians
does his 'work' like a beatdown dog

what's with these cringy satan videos he's putting on youtube?

I liked the Adam project, it was wholesome