Well Any Forums?

Well Any Forums?

Attached: 1647862131517.webm (576x1024, 1.64M)

That's alright consent doesn't matter to me

She looks like a fish

pedo

Imagine being attracted to fucking insects

>woman: makes a joke
>incels: RAPE RAPE RAPE

There is literally nothing wrong with having physical preferences. I like redheads with massive tits

Im 6'1 so I can say this. She shouldnt turn the camera like that, not a good angle for her face.

RAPE RAPE RAPE

What's wrong with her face?

There is when they exclude 90% of males on something they can’t control, yes there is.

her eyes are so narrow. probably got a sick ass body tho.

now make a vid making fun of women and have fun getting 'canceled'

>I'm not in those 90%
Not my problem

Lifes not fair. Lower your standards or improve yourself like the rest of us

shes ugly and I have yellow fever

based. i want to RAPE women

I'm glad females dont feel safe walking alone down streets. They need to know they are weak and can be easily beaten to a pulp and violated. Say what you want about abolishment of slavery, treating men like cattle is wrong. Treating women like cattle however....
May the people who gave females rights burn in Hell for all eternity.
The western world could learn a thing or two from islam.

what are they gonna do, be forced to have sex with people they aren't attracted to? I'm 5'8 and have had several gfs including a current long term relationship, stop blaming women for everything

BRO JUST IMPROOOOVE

Attached: 1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ.jpg (320x427, 28.17K)

>or lower your standards
Why do 3s think they deserve 10s?

based

Notice how her small tits are not visible?

how many redheads with massive tits do you think exist user?

What's the height and dick size cut off?

>imagine being < 6'

Attached: 1645468377586.webm (576x1024, 796.14K)

>being over 25 doesn't matter to me

>I'm glad females dont feel safe walking alone down streets
Neither do most men. Men won't admit it because they are afraid of being perceived as weak.

I am 185cm tall with 20 cm dick and I never had sex. Kinos for this feel?

>5ft10 chad wears shoes

Inceldom will push them back to their place. It’s why they fear movements heavily infested with incels. America First will probably be the most powerful organization in coming years, the whores made too many enemies.

They dont exclude them out of a sense of innate selectiveness.

They do it because they can get gigachad to fuck them. If they could only get average guys they would say they don't descriminate.

im less than 4 inches, can i make it bros

So? Because you don't have standards, women aren't allowed to?

I only date slim white girls aged 18-23 who like to be slapped around and take it up the ass for example. Why should I get assmad if the girl in the OP has preferences of her own?

I'm 5'5" with a 5.5' penis. It's like poetry.
Also I've had one long term girlfriend and two flings so you literally have no excuse.

Male standards are realistic, Female standards aren't

Asians are disgusting insects

stop using TikTok faggots

Only because male standards are generally lower

If you can’t get sex then just buy a hooker you no chin bald manlet freak

RAPE RAPE RAPE

its ogre

so more realistic then?

I think posting tiktoks should be an automatic 3 day ban

I don't care that this woman has standards for romantic partners. That's perfectly acceptable. The problem is that we will eventually enter a world where if a woman finds a man ugly and doesn't want him to exist in her world, she will kill him. I've had women try to fire me on my first day of work because of the way I look. One day it will be legal for women to shoot ugly and short men. I don't want a romantic partner myself, I just want to be able to exist in the world and make money and spend my days alone. But these women want me dead. I hope their children die.

I am going to rape, ok?

Oh hey the schizo posting started already today!

So? People who have unrealistic standards get to be alone until they change those standards. What's the issue?

Absolutely not there isn't. People don't have to fuck anyone they don't want to. They can decide to only fuck midgets with deformed extremities and it would be okay because that is their preference. Doesn't matter if it excludes the vast majority of the population.

Women
>I want a 6ft, ripped, rich, full hair, basically perfect guy
>you go girl!

Men
>well it would be nice if she had a vag-
>YOU TRANSPHOBIC BIGOT, YOU WILL SUCK HER FEMNINE PENIS

Literally just talk to women, bro.

lol I do this

This.
Age doesn't matter to me neither does consent.

Haha Incels are delusional, you all claim to be "smarter than average but underachiever", you aren't, you are an ugly weak moron that happens to be narcissist enough to delude yourself to the point of not knowing how little social and sexual value you hold, you are not a 6, or a 5, you are a 3, and that's only because you aren't a legless homeless and you aren't indian.

but that just made me hate women more

Then talk to different women.

men are shamed for having preferences, women aren't

Back to instagram, normie

The majority of rapes are of woman yet its said to be about power so signs point to you being wrong.

Lol speak for yourself.

Why are the chinee so disgusting looking?

>woman writes about her preferences on the internet
>incels and manlets ree at her

>man writes about his preferences on the internet
>feminists, fatties and trannies (femcels and womanlets) ree at him

try talking to a woman off the internet user. It's really not as bad as you think.