Post your country's rightful clay

Post your country's rightful clay

Attached: 800px-Mapa_del_Virreinato_de_la_Nueva_EspaƱa_(1794).svg.png (800x685, 171.63K)

Thats not yours tho this belongs to Spain they administrated it and fought for it you just got the crumbs after they collapsed and couldnt even keep it for a year or two

Attached: vgh.png (2560x1810, 970.14K)

No, it belonged to new spain (mex)

Attached: home.png (1026x700, 79.43K)

The reasonable version, though less kino than AKHVND BHARVT

Attached: Cropped_Image_20220526_200756.png (411x540, 19.17K)

Attached: file.png (339x988, 340.28K)

no, it was administrated by the viceroy [new spain (mexican)]

Most of the "Mexican" territory annexed by the US was never controlled or settled by Mexico. It's rightful American Indian clay.

The last viceroy of new spain was a spaniard born in sevilla and mexicans fought against it but now its somewhat mexican alright then

New Spain was Spain
Mexico is Mexico, not New Spain.
Cope, chuddie.

>It's rightful American Indian clay.

Attached: file.png (798x644, 253.14K)

Attached: [email protected] (510x695, 72.06K)

All the world's oceans belong to the dutch. All the world oceans will be drained to grow tulips.

the point is new spain was an independent colony by the way it was administered with every policy concerning the american continent

Yeah, I'm thinking we're back.

Attached: akb6mszha3v51.jpg (900x686, 182.1K)

Attached: 1200px-Grande_Italia.jpg (1200x656, 218.77K)

What about southern Anatolia?

It's the way around. Brazil should shrink to return our neighbor's lost territories. I abhor any form of imperialism, be it Yank, Euro or Brazilian.

>land that we barely administrated, that we couldnt protect and that was inhabited mostly by native indians is our rightful clay
mexicans are so fucking retarded its unbelievable

Yes. If you go on TikTok there is a shit ton of Mexicans (Chicanos) we wuzzing Native Americans. That's like a Sicilian immigrant to Germany larping as ancient Wends.
The common narrative about the Mexican-American war treats Mexico like an oppressed native tribe who dindu nuthin.

many such cases. sad!

I don't know, I just want the red areas