It's another the most attractive girl is the least popular show/movie

>It's another the most attractive girl is the least popular show/movie

Attached: yellowjackets-teen-misty-samantha-hanratty-ben.jpg (2028x1352, 1.75M)

adult Misty is the hottest adult too

that's how it is irl women are jealous of anyone more attractive than them also she in the middle for most attractive on the show

is this one of those progressive shows were every female is good and every male is toxic?

Just starting watching but most of the woman are cunts

I have never in my life seen an attractive girl be bullied

Attached: misty.webm (1280x533, 2.99M)

this show is a perfect example of why women suck. I watched like 6 episodes and realized the cannibal scenes were pretty much just asspulls and were never going to be explained. Let me know if im wrong and the ending of s1 was satisfying but it seemed like the cannibal scenes were just an excuse to make literally nothing (fat bitch cheating on her husband, black bitch having a psycho kid) seem interesting.
I agree misty was a cute though, especially as an adult. I think the girl who became a junky was more attractive as a teenager though.

No

>I have never in my life seen an attractive girl be bullied
it happens, just rarely.
usually its because 1 attractive girl is competitive with another and tries to turn people against them

But attractive girls will always have guys chasing them, even unattractive ones do as well

not even the best Misty

Attached: mistyday.jpg (630x1200, 49.46K)

> I think the girl who became a junky was more attractive as a teenager though.

Attached: 1646796914904.jpg (508x540, 64.31K)

>seemed like the cannibal scenes were just an excuse to make literally nothing (fat bitch cheating on her husband, black bitch having a psycho kid) seem interesting

This, basically. I am so annoyed I even wasted my time on this piece of shit show.

i haven't watched this but is this a show about women cannibals eating men?

Grimes?

Attached: 1644383696741.jpg (1182x1371, 392.28K)

wearing a sweater, has frizzy hair and big glasses.

>Alright comrades, tell me what a western teenage loser looks like using google, you have 10 seconds.

what a fag

That's all explained quite well in the ending of season 1. The show did drag a bit towards the middle but it started and ended very strong and I'm looking forward to season 2.

frogfu was the most attractive and nat was a close second

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (620x434, 59.21K)

Attached: Yellowjackets.webm (1920x804, 2.94M)

>some bitch's sextape got leaked=bullying