Why do filmmakers want me to use this so much?

Why do filmmakers want me to use this so much?

Attached: 1491R-1173858.jpg (362x520, 30.83K)

I straight up can’t watch anything without subtitles anymore

DUDE TECHNOLOGY

DUDE DYNAMIC RANGE LMAO

t. home theaterlets

>can't hear the dialog
>Vol +++
>Exploshion and yelling
>Vol ---
>Dialog during exploshun
>Vol+-++-+---+-+---+-+

You are watching a video file with audio mixed for 5.1 surround on a sound system that is not 5.1 surround

Attached: 1638617055018.gif (160x235, 435.65K)

/thread

Just turn the center channel up a bit.

Movies are usually designed for large theatres with elaborate soundsystems. Not your shitty 2010 toshiba 32 inch tv with built in speakers

Headphones mitigate this completely.

This. You're supposed to have volume control for every speaker. That way you crank the center channel that contains the bulk of dialog and tune the surrounds that contain most of the effects.

Kek only europoors have tvs that small

Holy shit my tinnitus has gotten so bad lately. I think I’m going to lose my mind. I just want to experience silence

get 5.1 set up or stop pirating 5.1 videos you fucking buffoon because you're obviously too tech illiterate to downmix it

My TV has a volume normalization function

/thread

In English, Doc

No seriously fuck this guy.
>It's le artistic choice
No you just don't understand audio mixing and are meddling with something you're shit at. Let the audio engineers do their job. The catamaran scene in Tenet should've been a wake up call to everyone that this guy is a dunce.

Tenet was nearly unwatchable fuck this faggot

While this may be true for some, a lot of movies have TERRIBLE mixing even when played on properly calibrated home theater systems.
TENET comes to mind.

WE AIN'T SCIENTISTS