This shit scary af bruh ong

this shit scary af bruh ong

Attached: F2258196-5FCD-4D4B-A291-A9CDA889B405.png (930x720, 141.12K)

It does look pretty scary, sauce?

fr on fleek bruh bussin no cap

i thought it was neat at first, but once they went all in with the 'universe' of their idea, like Monument Mythos, it turned to shit. that video where they go into the house looking for ghosts is just fucking terrible.
Mandela Catalogue

I’ve never seen any genre fade as quickly as analogue horror did. Local58 and Gemini Entertainment are still some of the best YouTube horror channels out there because they understand the medium they’re portraying (late night TV and 80s edutainment) completely, everything after that has been Zoomers making Five Nights at Freddie’s ripoffs and slapping a VHS filter on top.

are most people just massive sheltered pussies or something? how the fuck is analog horror or shit like this scary?

No one says on fleek anymore grandpa

>stretched out image
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Hmph not impressed sorry
Maybe put him in an empty hallway next time

It is actually unsettling in the context of it. If you think it's funny and ridiculous - that's the point. A demon is mocking you through a television broadcast it's editing live for believing that there's anything besides it being there after you die. Demons and ghosts are supposedly able to alter EMF frequencies if you follow any /x/ shit.

Demons usually impersonate angels in abrahamic mythology too, this is basically a demon announcing itself and bragging that it's about to kill you while making a meme reference because it's a little asshole.

Internet tough guy over here bragging about being a horror genre burnout. Yes most people don't just watch every single horror movie they come across you fucking weirdo

Don’t know what warranted this seething insecure reaction, but i’m not even a big horror fan. And i’m not pretending to be a tough guy, in fact i’m fairly normal. That’s why it’s so shocking to me that you find crap like this scary, it just seems extremely pathetic

it's unsettling, ominous and gut-wrenching fr no cap. top 2 alongside the backrooms

Attached: 4236615.jpg (1024x1024, 59.55K)

micky mouse jesus isn't spooky. reminds me of killer jeff and all those other retarded creepy pastas

Can anyone recommend youtube channels for creepy videos? (no arg shit) Mysterious cases and scary stories, that type of thing.

missing 411 is pretty creepy but it's presented so dryly and matter of factly that it might not be what you want. interesting stuff though

I think mrballen is great.
Wish he hadn't stopped doing 411 stuff, but I guess he didn't want it to get old.

>that obvious photoshop
>scary
how fucking dumb zoomers are

That's just what horror as a genre is like, there isn't something that is universally disturbing. I've never found a single slavery flick scary in my entire life no matter how gory the deaths are or whatever. Most slow burn horror, including a lot of Japanese horror that gets worshipped on here, also I don't find scary.

That doesn't mean everyone else but me is a pussy topkek. Yes you're being an internet tough guy don't play dumb

I think, people who like it don't care if this shit is or isn't scary. They just wach it to see some cool monster or some other bullshit like that.

Attached: Bartleby_hair_shade.jpg (1366x768, 172.12K)

The Ring (2002) was pretty scary when it came out. The plot centers around a cursed VHS tape that guarantees the death of anyone who watches it. VHS = analog tech. Would The Ring be considered analog horror?

>I'm normal
>on Any Forums

No.

Attached: 1633569372839m.jpg (1024x954, 63.39K)

Yeah, this place is normie central now. It's not 2007 anymore

That's not Jesus, that's Gabriel. Fucking , I genuinely think everyone who thinks the Mandela Catalogue sucked are people who didn't have the attention span to pay attention the plot. Granted the latest video was pretty mediocre. That's Satan masquerading as the angel Gabriel making a distorted smile after he just convinced Mary to abort Jesus and convince the shepards of Israel he is their God. Yes, that's a disturbing concept for an alternate universe. The image without the context is just the Jerma Sus face, with the context it is pretty disturbing. It's a pretty lazy use of uncanny valley but in context to the video it works decently well.

Zoomer shill posts are so incredibly easy to spot

it sucks dude no need to go on a rant

>slavery flick
*Slasher

>demons impersonate angels in abrahamic mythology
I would love for you to give 2 examples little zoomie

Tasteless faggots who can't even justify themselves? Check. Terse meme posting? Check? Virginity? Fully intact.

If you get this reference then maybe I won't consider you newfags.

I watched them. I was not entertained or spooked. I don't have to justify anything

>reddit spacing, check
>larping as an oldfag, check

justify what? it just sucks. did you make these videos? sorry dude maybe next time you'll do better

>And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
-2 Corinthians 11:14

At least read through like revelations before you call anyone else a zoomer lmao. First of all demons are literally fallen angels - Satan used to be at the throne of God and according to some Christian theology was previously the arch angel before Michael.

Newfags

>ZIDF

Disturban

Gemini's space scenes are top tier, the rest is just okay.
Mandela doesn't seem to know what it wants to do, it's all so directionless.

Last Chapter is alright , Lazy Masquerade too

This verse is warning about false prophets making an analogy. This is not an actual example of a demon pretending to be an angel. Try again zoomie.
>demons are all angels
No, they aren't, they might have been in a prior moment but they aren't now.
>Satan used to be at the throne
Yes. He was one of the top angels. This is also not an example of what you said.
>read through revelation, no S
I have, easily 100 times. What verse are you referring to?

>muh fairy tale references
bible is overdone, try something original next time

Zoomer scp autist who missed the boat over a decade ago when internet horror was actually interesting.

You played the Persona games and now are a ZOOMER Christian, fucking embarrassing

Newfags

Thanks! Looks promising.
Anyone else?

Seething zoomer

how do phonetically pronounce fr? do you say " fur fur"?

>This is not an actual example of a demon pretending to be an angel.
No that's literally what it is. It's a warning about false prophets and false idols like Satan who appears as a being of light but is instead a purely malevolent force.
>I've read through Revelations 100 times but I've never picked up on the fact that demon use deception in order to fool or seduce people
Riiiiight. I also didn't say demons are all angels I said they were *fallen* angels. They also tend to have a lot of the same power angels have.

Will check out last chapter. I find lazy masquerade annoying. Something about the way he talks.

>If you get this reference then maybe I won't consider you newfags.

Attached: 1647366881139.png (786x1166, 333.43K)

I'm almost definitely older than you

you don't. it's just for real.

No user. It is literally not an example of a demon parading as an angel. It is an example of someone called Satan the great deceiver. Now, provide 2 examples of demons pretending to be angels in the Bible. Not someone talking about it, an actual story from the Bible about demons pretending to be angels. And quote the relevant passages from Revelation you think support you

>Persona games are Christian
Way to put yourself, weeb. I've never played Japanese friend simulator because I've never needed too

The Grifter 2: Tokyo Grift