Why don’t movie theaters actually serve good food? Why is it always shitty and expensive??

Why don’t movie theaters actually serve good food? Why is it always shitty and expensive??

Attached: 25FB8AD2-0155-4636-BFB4-34EAFD12ED6D.jpg (1024x576, 79.88K)

Theaters would operate at a loss without selling overpriced food

because Americans are fat pieces of sbit

They do in real countries

Yup, like in the US they have theaters that serve full meals.

>mfw i just got garlic bread combos at the 'ter and they do indeed just taste like cold garlic bread

why did i think this was a good idea

If you buy absolutely anything at a theater other than popcorn, a drink, and MAYBE candy you ought to be caged like a feral animal.

more gyms in the US than houses in your tiny war torn euro trash nation

holy fuck I love costco

Clean it up janny

Pro tip eating popcorn candy and soda pop during a movie might be the worst thing you can do for your teeth .

>He doesn't order the 2 pound lobster thermidor at his local kinoplex

Attached: Get-A-Load-Of-This-Guy-Cam.jpg (776x602, 46.27K)

Theaters make their fattest margins off of concession sales, not box office. So of course they find the cheapest options they can for food and then mark it up as much as they think they can get away with.

You are a pleb. You probably don’t have reserve seating either.

It's a shame they don't sell a wider variety of food, but considering they sell it essentially at a loss, it's not surprising.

Why don’t movie theaters actually serve good movies?

Niggers. Blacks kept sneaking food into theaters so often and Whites refused to go to theaters because of being around loud Black Women ruining movies, that they decided to start selling food to make up the lost profit of Whites not going to the movies as much as they used to.

Racist cracka

Attached: Suzie-Pratt-and-son-Kmail-Pratt-seen-here-in-the-photo-that-has-gone-virual-because-of-their-dining-choices.-Twitter..jpg (589x720, 104.18K)

For me?

Attached: completo.jpg (1920x1285, 248.55K)

>they sell it essentially at a loss
the 12 pack of their 1/4lb dogs is 7ish dollars, and a 20oz drink would be 5 cents worth of soda and syrup

their popcorns are always stale so i alwayd bring my own

They sell at a loss. It's part of the design. Everyone knows that.

You forgot the cost of transporting the food, and the cost of the employees whose job is to prepare and serve it. The money they bring in doesn't come close to covering what the whole operation costs them.

This was the only food in a 300 souls village in the andes where I went before rona.
So fucking weird, you expect like some cooked beans or grainy gruel type stuff but no, hotdogs drenched in sewage it is.

One problem at a time please, lets fix food issues first, it's the priority.

why would a plane even serve something as smelly as that

I lived in Chile for a few years for work and this was all i ate for a bit, gained a lot of weight

Yeah, that's what I want; onions all over my shirt.

This nigga eating baby wipes!

just like mcdonalds operates at a loss by not showing movies. if wait no that excuse is fucking bullshit

your crablegs?

i only put sweet baby rays on my hotdogs. microwave a beef frank, dollar store bun and some sweet baby rays.

because fat retards will stink up the place

There's some theaters that can do business showing old, high quality movies, but in the main, its new films that drive attendance that is so vital to a theater staying in business. If theaters had their way they'd only take the most profitable mega-hit movies to drive up attendance, then probably leave some screens free to show older films that still have some pull, but that's not how the film distributors want it, and the distributors have all the real power. They can withhold the big blockbuster movies unless the theaters agree to take all the other shitty movies that came out recently that the distributor is trying to unload. So theaters often sign deals where they take everything that comes out for the year from the distributors, hoping that the promised blockbusters in summer / winter will be worth it.

you actually can't get the onions anymore because chinese people were taking advantage and filling up ziploc bags full of free onions to take home with them.
i wish i was joking

Does your cunt cinemas serve bacon snacks?

Attached: snacks.jpg (1000x666, 79.1K)

>They sell at a loss
they don't, you dumb lardass. they profit from their products, but the margins are kept low and offset by sheer volume. add to that the gorillions they make from membership fees (100 million in north america).