Was he right, Any Forums?

Was he right, Any Forums?

Attached: 207155255wpng.png (500x418, 173.96K)

No. Positive attention is a bigger motivator and reward than negative.
I have yet to meet a person who has achieved anything that had a shit tier mentor figure.

Yes there are: Have Sex.

woman's suffrage

cash only

United States

Feed & seed

I think he has a point. I've been drilled, mocked and shit upon in order to educate me. But I've felt the strongest way to educate people is to ignore them. At least that's what has worked for me. When I get treated like I don't exist, you search yourself. Forget insulting and angering yourself with someone. If you want them to change their ways: treat them like they don't exist.

equal rights

If I didn't get positive reinforcement for my efforts at work, I would just do the bare minimum. I expect recognition for my efforts and any half decent corporation has a defined structure for ensuring proper get correct recognition and reward for their work relative to their peers.
If my experience is constantly negative at a company, say over a period of 6 months, I'll move on to somewhere that appreciates my efforts and where I'll have a future. I expect people to call out issues and failures, if they're ignored at a minimum I won't know what issue in my process needs to be corrected.

You'll be called a faggot but you are 100% correct.

Women's rights.

Good job faggot

Imagine caring what other people think.

Attached: 16479225592718979498313306305422.gif (244x244, 1.79M)

formerly Chuck's

literally any arbitrary statement will never be true because not everyone had the same life experience and upbringing, sage.

He's not arguing against positive encouragement here but rather saying that if you were exceptional at whatever you're doing people wouldn't just give you the lukewarm "good job". "Good job" means you were decent, but nothing more.

Cum cocks

Kill Yourself

Poop cock

I'm getting mixed messages here