Hollywood Celebrities who signed the Polanski Petition

Only artists with the highest IQs in Hollywood.
Based.

m.imdb.com/list/ls090808434/

Attached: Roman_Polanski_2011_2.jpg (510x720, 37.89K)

all of them harvested

all of them built for BBC

Lost of jews there

yes jews have high IQs

>harvey weinstein on there
lmfao

> Terry Gilliam

NOOOOOO

>David Lynch
BASED

So every actor who signed that Is a pedophile right? That's why Woody is the first name

yes jews are pedos

most of them maybe

Woody Allen is obvious, but I doubt it. There's probably some form of peer pressure going on. Although the idea of Monica Bellucci, Natalie Portman, and Penelope Cruz doing /ss/ is kinda hot.

>Monica belluci
Based, now I can imagine in my head she’d be fine with taking 13 year old men’s virginity 10 years ago

>phoneposter
>pedo
checks out

I dunno.
I think there was a lot of pressure from certain producers/higher-ups for people to sign it. So signing it was like a way to try and get on their good side. Plus a lot of those people were adults back in the 70s when no one really cared about pedo shit
That's what I tell myself anyway because I still like Scorsese's films

>asia argento
KEK

why the fuck do so many of them openly support a literal child rapist

is there any chance that polanski was being framed?

wtf i love wes anderson and darren aronofsky now?

>Judges want to fuck young girls. Juries want to fuck young girls. Everyone wants to fuck young girls!
If you could successfully argue for his innocence, you’d be bigger than Johnnie Cochran.

Lmao Woody allen
He adopted a 16 years old chinese girl and married her when she turned 18, he's actually worst!

Grooming is disgusting, but I don’t see how it’s worse than rape.

It's implied that they had sex before they were married so still underage plus she calls him daddy!

remember when Polanski was in Rush Hour 3? that was weird