Be you

>be you
>get accused of raping kids(whether you did it or not is irrelevant, everyone believes you did it)
>can't prove your innocence in court
>judge gives you fifteen years in prison with the possibility of parole in ten
>enter jail cell
>"hey there prag"
What do you do and how do you make it out alive?

Attached: Vern_Schillinger.jpg (610x450, 141.72K)

He he

rape everyone until they believe in my innocence

>He's already got the motor oil out.
I take it like a man. I compromise.

wait fletcher ending up in jail for being a meanie is canon? keep your dumbass sequel and count me out

Well it's Oz so I'd probably construct a bomb or gas trap to kill the judge and his family when they visit the prison

NOT MY TEMPO

It is a cinematic exaggeration or american prisons are really just giant interracial breeding grounds?

it's an industry, they're counting on first offense misdemeanor kinda slip ups of clownworld contemporaries to turn into hardened criminals so that they wouldn't be able to function outside the closed system, there are many books on this, mostly owned by known cabinet members of ex presidents

shit and piss myself then slide my hand down my pants and lick the shit off my fingers

There is lots of rape, but far more consensual sex. Or 'consensual.' And even then the rape is only really in max or federal prison. Medium security is nothing crazy and minimum is almost like a vacation.

What percentage of prisoners are in privately owned facilities? You're going to be disappointed when you find out

>>get accused of raping kids(whether you did it or not is irrelevant, everyone believes you did it)

well I might as well at this point.

ah yes, the Adibesi approach.

it's contracts that these facilities have (food, sanitation etc) not literal ownership of the facility lmao

He monke?

fucking kek.
i miss the threads about creating new Oz plotlines, the ones I remember were Orphanage adoption program, each prisoner gets an orphan to reduce their sentence and teach fatherly values
Rat boxing, beecher starts an underground league of cock fighting with rats, things get shaken up when McManus orders an exterminator

did you say consensual as in COMsensual? I hate you.

I ignore him and turn 360 and walk away.

You’re Simon?

Attached: C23FE6DA-2533-4323-9381-13137812895C.jpg (480x360, 10.16K)

hohohohohoho that episode broke

You would face the same direction faggot