Hermoine was a transwoman

Is it really so unreasonable? Perhaps the reason she studied so hard was to find a way to have children using magic?

Attached: Hermione_Granger_poster.jpg (220x294, 13.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J97srOtPzrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's funny my real name is actually Hermione. Or that's the name I'm using now that I have started my transition.

how could we know she's trans? i thought trannies are indistinguishable from real women.

We need to get Emma Watson to say that hermoine was trans

Strawman

Emma Watson is a male.
youtu.be/J97srOtPzrg

>nigger
>tranny
>won't apologize for the car
Worst character ever.

But JK Rowling named the character Hermione. If she was trans it would be Himmione you delusional faggot.

>Hermione
>hermaphrodite
What did rowing mean by this?

Why are you gay?

Whats wrong with gay

Hermaphrodites have both genitals at birth. Trans people transition. You’re just a man in a dress.

Hermoine X Bathroom troll is my OTP

Its a reference to nonbinary and lgbt. A hint that Hermione is trans. Not saying Hermione is a hermaphrodite. She's obviously trans

>real women
drop dead, transphobe

>“Harry, did I ever tell you about my secret brother Aurelius? When he was a baby, he traveled on the Titanic with our mother, for some reason neither I, our other brother, nor our father were with them, when the ship started to sink. By pure chance, the half-black daughter of a rapist mind control wizard was there with her half-brother (whose mother was consensual, and also white). The rapist wizard didn't care about the daughter because he was very sexist, but he did love his son, and he was afraid that the daughter’s mother's other son (not born by rape) would be angry at his mother being mind control raped and take revenge on the baby instead of the rapist, so he sent the son he loved across the sea (on the Titanic) to be raised in an orphanage by a muggle who hated magic instead of using his vast resources as a nobleman wizard to protect him. Anyway, the half-sister switched the babies on the ship because my brother cried less, and both babies just happened to be magic. My mother thought that her baby was still on the Titanic, so she tried to swim down and rescue him and drowned instead of just using magic while the half-black rape daughter watched her and did nothing to inform her that her real son was already safe. She then gave my brother to a French half-elf servant (she’d served the mother, and after the mother was raped and died in childbirth, that meant she had to continue serving the rapist), who thought he was the real son, and delivered him to the orphanage. My brother was then raised as a muggle who didn't know how to control his magic, which caused half of New York to explode in front of the muggles (called “nomajs” in America), had sex with Voldemort's pet snake, and joined a cult ruled by a gay wizard Nazi. By the way, don’t ask why they used a muggle boat instead of apparating or flying across the ocean. They were all good friends, except the rapist mind control wizard” he said calmly.

Attached: Albus_Dumbledore_(HBP_promo)_3.jpg (2136x2850, 1M)

You know, there's no reference in the book of Hermione being female. So she could very well be a trans woman. That's also why she could be a black woman, because there's no reference of her skin color in the books. I'm sure she was a black trans woman who was also good friends with Anthony Goldstein.

But what about the chapter where the Gryffindor girls learn about masturbation in their dorms?

>That's also why she could be a black woman, because there's no reference of her skin color in the books
Prisoner of Azkaban has written: 'Hermione's white face stuck out from behind a tree'

White as in pale as in terrified. Not describing her actual skin color

Don't be daft. Whatever the emotion that caused it the colour of her skin was being described as WHITE. Niggers can't go white with fear, they can't blush red, they're big black baboon homo erectoids. They might feel something approaching the emotion of the human, but their physiological responses are different.

Black folk don't turn 'pale'. They don't have the same skin reaction as fair-skinned people do, which is what 'pale' refers to.

You can say this to J.K. Rowling and see what she thinks.

JK Rowling herself said that there's no reference of Hermione's skin color in the book. Do you think you know better than JK Rowling?

i've been saying this for a while.
his name is actually Herman, and he's the real reason they wanted to get rid of Hagrid. he kept raping animals.

Yes. It literally says so in the books she wrote.