ROB ZOMBIE'S THE MUNSTERS

Whaaat

variety.com/2022/film/news/elvira-the-munsters-rob-zombie-1235210474/

Attached: whaaaaat show boobs.jpg (720x630, 120.5K)

Fucking liberal cunt

oh good, more scrungy redneck crap

Oof, who shit in your cereal to make you so buttmad?

It's weird: on the surface one would think she would be Lily but Elvira's persona is better suited to a gender-swapped Grandpa.

Let me guess, the Munsters will a be redneck inbred murderous family? Very original

I fucking hate dykes so goddamn much

Ur gay

It's going to be awful. Rob Zombie inherently does not understand what makes The Munsters good or special.
If you look at all of his shit, it's all horrifically inappropriate because The Munsters categorically are not what Rob Zombie wants them to be: monsters who relish in being monsters. The fact that the family are monsters is utterly incidental as their true nature is a loving, caring family who are just like anyone else. That was the entire thrust of the family's interactions with non-family in the show, the reaction by them to being surrounded by monsters then seeing, for instance, that Herman is but a lovable and goofy dad. All of the family are just regular people.
But what do we have here? Herman wearing skulls on his pajama wear. Herman would never do that, and Lily would never sew them on. Herman doesn't relish in being a Frankenstein monster, he relishes in loving his family and being a good father and husband. Herman is infinitely more likely to have forgotten to rip the department store tag off his pjs than have fucking skulls across them, and therein lies Rob's worst problem: he's used The Munsters as the basis for his cust brand of aesthetics throughout his career to the end now that he cannot separate his own retarded bullshit from that of the franchise. He thinks The Munsters drove the Dragula around when their car was just a normal car that looked insane, obviously just an extension of the family themselves.

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-093158_Instagram.jpg (1079x1279, 657.27K)

The Munsters was just a shitty Addams Family ripoff.

He wants to turn Lily into Morticia. Zombie doesn't fucking get it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-092658_Instagram.jpg (1079x1275, 570.61K)

Herman, as in Goering ?

>As previously announced, the reboot will star Jeff Daniel Phillips as Herman Munster, Sheri Moon Zombie as Lily Munster and Dan Roebuck as Grandpa Munster.
>Sheri Moon Zombie as Lily Munster

holy fuck this hack actually did this shit again

Attached: 1464596256740.jpg (492x449, 47.91K)

what did you expect

He seems to want to be faithful to it.

Attached: the-munsters-rob-zombie-movie-scaled-e1646862434508.jpg (1800x1200, 411.16K)

>He seems to want to be faithful to it.
You are so fucking stupid.

you're retarded

Addams Family (60s) > Munsters

>sheri moon
OH nonono noo

Sheri is so gross.

>Super Straight
Why is she so transphobic?

I hope she gets her fat old lady tits out on the big screen

are rob zombies halloween movies good i always thought this shot looked cool, but never seen them.

Attached: tumblr_22d14a596f8b62048c00b6a37a5126a2_9673a82d_500.jpg (484x392, 19.13K)