The only contrivance in the whole film is how Doctor Strange was trapped in the mirror dimension for twelve hours...

the only contrivance in the whole film is how Doctor Strange was trapped in the mirror dimension for twelve hours, if it was his movie then there's no way he wouldn't have freed himself sooner, otherwise the movie is stellar and will likely go down as my favorite Spider-Man flick

Attached: vidya.jpg (183x275, 12.75K)

idk what contrivance means but this movie sucked

>contrivance
look at the little capeshit loving amerimutt trying to be eloquent

Attached: 1646159851454m.jpg (1024x734, 81.68K)

What's up with this movie's script, it was too retarded even for a capeshit

oh don’t be such a cuntrivance

the movie is great, what could you have possibly had a problem with, losers?

Predictable
Ugly
Boring
Soulless

Honestly what was wrong with it? Peter fucks up and has to fix everything he did is essentially the plot. Unlike homecoming where I don't even remember that movies plot.

how is it possible to even be so wrong user? being contrarian isn't a personality you know

>Story literally having a plot makes it good

I asked what was wrong with that plot and you didn't answer.

Doctor Strange lost all respect in this movie. I was wondering why he would accept to cast such a spell Peter is asking for but then it turns out he cast it all the time and someone talking next to him is enough to alter his own spell?

In that case why even bring Peter along for the spellcasting?

Also, what lesson is Peter to learn from his aunt dieing? Dont help villains? Dont be kind? Dont give people a second chance?

you saw it right? he is preparing a spell to erase everyone's memory (including his) and then Peter keeps interjecting to add an exception, he does this several times until the spell becomes too complicated and he has to dispel it mid cast. at that point he didn't know what the dysfunctional spell had affected

to not let her death impact him helping people that need it

>what lesson is Peter to learn from his aunt dieing?
He learns he shouldn't involve those he loves in the job he has because it can get them killed. Which is evident in the end where he doesn't bother talking to MJ and Ned.

Dr Strange is all over the fucking place in the MCU. They don't know how to handle him consistently
>in his first movie he's still basically a novice that has to win the day through his cunning rather than skill
>in Infinity War he's able to hold his own in a 1-on-1 with Thanos and can keikaku everyone into the only possible win scenario
>then in Endgame he's just put on the sidelines to hold some water back lol
>and now in NWH they make him into a complete retard who does stupid shit without any precautions and gets outsmarted by teenagers
I'm betting his next film is gonna shit on him even more at this rate

Attached: Ditko-Dimension.jpg (740x728, 788.2K)

are you a 12 year old mexican

>Redeems Toby and Andrew from their universes not only making the movie they're currently in better but making their movies better in turn, Toby saves Green Goblin when he was about to get impaled and Andrew saves Mary Jane from dying.

>Literally all of it is negated because they forget everything that happened in the movie.

Possibly one of the most retarded movies I have ever watched in my entire life. I can hand wave Dr. Strange being bested and stuck in the mirror dimension but to negate the entire movie in 10 minutes is not only a colossal waste of time but a huge insulting FUCK YOU to the audience.

>Ned will end up being a bitter cuck because he never had even one friend growing up

>Mary Jane will continue being a nihilistic cunt

BRAVO

>>Literally all of it is negated because they forget everything that happened in the movie.
I thought they only get sent back to their past? Dr Stange doesn't cast the dementia spell until the very end once everyone was gone.