The office addiction

What is the fuck wrong with me it's my third rewatch back to back.
It's like I get all panicked when I get at the end and then I just HAVE to play S01E01 just to straigthen the edge. And then I am hooked again

Attached: the-office-NEW.jpg (633x356, 34.73K)

its a bad show

you got the tism. also it's a shitty show.

Comfy show from the pre-2012 pre pozz era of television

It was so good 2 pajeet teens killed their family over it

isn't it a symptom of depression, watching comfy shows over and over?

Pajeets aren't known for having discerning tastes

Wha happen?

I've never understood the appeal of rewatching a TV show.

Like 50% of the viewing enjoyment comes from not knowing what happens next, you also get a nice sense of closure / completion after finishing it.

Attached: interesting.webm (400x300, 440.76K)

is your webm as funny as i remember it? or should i leave it in the past

Majority of time it's just easy watching/background noise.

>What is a sitcom

I rather rewatch a show that I know I enjoy a lot, like mad men or true detective season 1, then start a new show that I know I won't enjoy as much. Most shows these days are pretty disappointing.

That's not to say that I dont watch new shows though. When I have free time to watch tv I don't want to waste it on trash. Right now watching community for the 100th time because it's just comfy and fun.

I dont understand how people are entertained by the shit. It took everything in me just to get through that annoying, retarded ass intro. I got alienated and cold-shouldered at work for a week bc I said the office was stupid.

What do you like user?

Community is a good choice, very comfy

You're a redditor. It's terminal. I'm sorry.

You were in the right user, it's not a good show and lead to shit heaps of talkinghead/single camera clone shows and basically killed that style of sitcom for years to come

I honestly just watch old TV if I rewatch stuff. Office, Peep Show, Community, Parks & Rec.

you mk ultra'd yourself into believing The Office is comforting you from your problems. Same way a child gets obsessed with a security blanket or a stuffed animal as a baby.

For me... it's BCS, X-Files, and Home Movies.

how old are you?
I did that when I was 20. Now I'm 30 and don't do that anymore.

The office >> community

Disagree. Community is funnier.

Community is shit past season 2. The Office is watchable for a solid 4 or 5 seasons

Wtf? I did that to myself? I like to believe it was the jews.
But it's possible that it is my security blanket hmm

A plethora of non-fiction and fiction crime shows like 48 hours/the wire, national geographic, documentaries, etc.

When was the last time you were inside a human woman (female)?

>The Office is watchable for a solid 4 or 5 seasons
No it isn't, also yes community is much funnier but also much more ambitious with much better writing, the office is the ultimate Normie tier show

Community veers off into wacky "Penguin of d00m" tier randomness past season 3. If the Office is "normie" then Community is soi

Community is le quirky reddit show XD though